Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kahuna

Shoulder Clicking

9 posts in this topic

Over the past few weeks ive developed a click in my shoulder, i feel it mainly when i lift my arm up and when it rotates its not painful but its a bit uncomfortable. i should point out it does this when im not lifting any weights.it feels like the muscle isnt moving over the joint well/ or moving over other bits of muscle well, and there are a few little clicks before i get the big one too.its only in one shoulder too.should i go and see a phyiso? its it the early stage of a bigger problem? or is it bad form in some exercise which has caused some odd growth of muscle/safe

is it painful? do you warm up well before lifting? is your lifting form right?sometimes its nothing serious, and a good massage will help. if you can, make the massages regular. if it doesnt help then yea probably get physio looked at

got the exact same thingalways had it since the first time i did shoulder press with heavy weights

got the exact same thingalways had it since the first time i did shoulder press with heavy weights
/Don't really cause any problems though, it's only in my left shoulder.

is it painful? do you warm up well before lifting? is your lifting form right?sometimes its nothing serious, and a good massage will help. if you can, make the massages regular. if it doesnt help then yea probably get physio looked at
nah it doesnt hurt and i always warm up and down. iv got a friend doing a phd in sports injuries so ill see if they know anything about it

my shoulders dont click but my elbows always do

Rotator cuffs 100%, got the same problem from behind the neck should press!

Rotator cuffs 100%, got the same problem from behind the neck should press!
ahh, i do these too, so just lay off this and its shud clear up? im gonna google some stuff and see if i can see whats up

yes mate, i do shoulder press behind the neck and occasionally lat pull behind the neck, and my rotator cuffs click and hurt like hell. even reducing the weight will help with the clicking