Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest28

what to do?

13 posts in this topic

im boreeddd i have no motive 2day or this week ive already cleaned my room so.. what do u lot do to try an entertain urselfs?p.s how did th internet get so boring

£100 into betfairlets do this!!

sit up/press upget some weedwankphone some girlsmusicbeerinternet is dead these days

oh sh*t betfair i need to jump on again
RadioYou're a good man Steve, and a bloody good friend. Hope to see ya soon, Rob.[Delete Comment] 24 Dec 2008 - 8:41

brav... no motives is a lot...

sit up/press up- did that in morning get some weed - i think i smoked too much over the last 2 weeks wank - i dont hink soo..plus what to do after phone some girls - unless its goona lead me to a motive i caqnt be bothered music - youtube gget boring after a while beer - too early internet is dead these days

watch films/tv shows have a hobby or interest learn something get high go outside

Theres always something that needs doing, even if you dont wanna do it, while you have the time get it done.I wish i had spare time to have to think what to do with it.

Theres always something that needs doing, even if you dont wanna do it, while you have the time get it done.I wish i had spare time to have to think what to do with it.
hmmm... women boy

ever felt like disappearing and living amongst animalsme, a tiger and a gorilla sharing good times