Do You Think Long Distance Uni Relationship Can Work?

bane

Radio needs to be set on fire ASAP. You can not and MUST NOT base infidelity on aesthetics. Thats some serious school boy error. What just because 2 people are more attractive than the average brings you to think that their day to day attention renders them hopeless to be in a faithful relationship.f*ck outta here with that sh*t
read his posts, then ask yurself y yur even tryin to talk to himone of thoes posters u dn't talk to directly tbh
Just bitter at me for highlighting the harsh reality that you and your missus are bun so you have no option to cheat.
u knw i could say sumthin like, u only think this to justify why yur mum always had "uncles" running in and out of yur house and never yur dad, and u need to tell yurself this so u dn't feel the urge to spit every time u look at her face like yur dad does.oryur sum little guy that probably caught sum girl back in the day that thought was nice, but when she woked out u told yurself "she had too many options, it was impossible for her NOT to cheat", and the lie just stuckbut tbh, that would just be for lol's, tbh i just think yur a little boy thats nt that bright, and just honestly doesn't knw any betterbut do u, obviously this view of yurs that its impossible for attractive people to be faithful (lol) is important to u, 4 whatever reason and me stepping on it is upsetting u, so i'm gonna leave u be

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...