Stig

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever had a dog?
this is the thing, im pretty sure any one who does/agrees animal cruelty has never had a dog/cat.I honestly think its one of the worst things a human can do.
have to agree with this. If u punch a person, they're most likely to punch back and defend themselves, or walk away. Whats awful with animal cruelty is that the dog doesnt fight back as still loves its owner. Makes me sick to my stomach.
:!:c/s both posts

It is just an animal I bet you have killed hundreds of insects in your lives, pregnant ones too smh, just because it looks nice you care more which is abit racist if animal aesthetics could correlate with race somehow but that can't happen so you are just emotional idiotsgetting bent out of shape for an animal is air pie you moist pieces of sh*t, i dont agree with it but i dont agree with making a big deal out of it like say benefit fraud isn't worse or anything that actually effects your lifepeople who let dogs lick them make me sick, white ppl smh

It is just an animal I bet you have killed hundreds of insects in your lives, pregnant ones too smh, just because it looks nice you care more which is abit racist if animal aesthetics could correlate with race somehow but that can't happen so you are just emotional idiotsgetting bent out of shape for an animal is air pie you moist pieces of sh*t, i dont agree with it but i dont agree with making a big deal out of it like say benefit fraud isn't worse or anything that actually effects your lifepeople who let dogs lick them make me sick, white ppl smh
Someone might get upset when their football team loses even though his girlfriend will tell them 'its JUST a football game.' Why? Because he has a bond to his club which his girlfriend doesnt understand. I dont even own a dog but i know lots of people who do so animal cruelty makes my blood boil. I know how kind natured dogs are and so the emotional bond is thereTo put it a way black people would understandKFC.gif