Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roscoe

any streams for tonights ultimate fighter

21 posts in this topic

atdhe.netor justin.tvthats where i usually find em if the qualities sh*t on there you could probably find a link on justin.tv sites.

yeah but they usually show last weeks aswell beforehand.

watching tuf now.i noticed the eliminated fighters get to stay and train with their team.is this new in tuf?

Na it's not new I don't think because in the last tuf they had someone fight again because of a injury and I think it happened before aswell.Watched last weeks episode and have to say I respect rashad alot more than I did.He seems really serious as a coach and is doing a good job with his fighters it is obvious why his fighters have won every fight he is coaching them well.Rampage is a joke but I was creasing when I see the picture they done.Titties in the picture>>>>>>>>______.

I want to see Rampage spark Titties tbhlol @ threatening to KO one of the best and hardest hitting LHW's ever

rashad & titties chat sh*t & threaten rampage all they want because they know if its a ting they got their team mates/coaches to back them up.any pussyholes when its a 1 to 1 situation.

lmaoi hope marcus jones wins next weekwill they have to transfer someone from team rahsad to team rampage?

NO they wont transfer anyone it will just end up with Rashads guys facing each otherhope Big baby wins the whole thing

NO they wont transfer anyone it will just end up with Rashads guys facing each otherhope Big baby wins the whole thing

all the fighters involved are gonna be on the card for the ultimate fighter fight night so Rampage will just keep coaching his guysunless on of Rashads guys want to move over to get more time with a coach

predictions for tonight?heard big baby wins via knockout/apparently some mma mag spoiled it already saying big baby wins.also noticed for tonights preview that rampage was in a good mood f*ck*ng about with that fat breh with tits.

Hope thats right. The Ufc need to implement some sort of confidentiality agreement in the contracts

UFC 105 Final:Roy Nelson vs SchaubUndercard:Houston Alexander v KimboMatt Mitrione v Big Baby

These matches have been reported as finalized by reliable sources but have not yet been added to the official card on UFC.com * Catchweight (215 lb) bout: United States Houston Alexander vs. The Bahamas Kimbo Slice[10] * Heavyweight bout: United States Justin Wren vs. United States Jon Madsen[11] * Heavyweight bout: United States Darrill Schoonover vs. United Kingdom James McSweeney[12] * Heavyweight bout: United States Marcus Jones vs. United States Matt Mitrione[13] * Heavyweight bout: United States Roy Nelson vs. United States Brendan Schaub[13]