Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NO SUNSHINE

/R9

10 posts in this topic

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Hand-Of-Gaul-No-Replay-Of-Ireland-France-World-Cup-Play-Off-After-Henry-Handball-Says-Fifa/Article/200911315459101?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_2&lid=ARTICLE_15459101_Hand_Of_Gaul%3A_No_Replay_Of_IrelandFrance_World_Cup_Play-Off_After_Henry_Handball%2C_Says_Fifa
Henry: 'A Replay Would Be Fairest Solution' Lulu Sinclair, Sky News Online Thierry Henry has conceded that replaying the controversial World Cup play-off against the Republic of Ireland would be "the fairest solution".

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Hand-Of-Gaul-No-Replay-Of-Ireland-France-World-Cup-Play-Off-After-Henry-Handball-Says-Fifa/Article/200911315459101?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_2&lid=ARTICLE_15459101_Hand_Of_Gaul%3A_No_Replay_Of_IrelandFrance_World_Cup_Play-Off_After_Henry_Handball%2C_Says_Fifa
Henry: 'A Replay Would Be Fairest Solution' Lulu Sinclair, Sky News Online Thierry Henry has conceded that replaying the controversial World Cup play-off against the Republic of Ireland would be "the fairest solution".
mate hes only saying it now after FIFA have said they wont be playing a replay.didnt see him say this in the post-match interview.

You do know him saying that means nothing right?Common sense says that there should not be a replay, doesn't matter who argues otherwise.HIm handballing it doesn't put him in a position of authrority or logic, it just makes HIM the centre of the debate.

Bruv I was only winding you up.Of course I know he's only saying to look like he cares now that there's no chance of anything being done about it

Lol I know I knowJust thought someone might try jump on the wagon

Yea he has put on some weight due to injuriesPoor geezer

Its actually becoming a international incident

i still remember zidane's international exitclassicphotoshops n family guy scene were legendary also