*Lightbulb Turns On Over My Head*

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Festivals can get f*cked if I'm not spending nights in hotels TBH

Not doing that camping bullshit again. EVER.

Come back to my room>>> Come back to my humid tent that smells of sweat and next minge

[tempz]dont watch the smell yeah NEXT MINGE[/tempz]

campsite at the right festival is one big party. yes you could party then go sleep somewhere and come back but theres something about ruffing it that adds to the experience IMO.

Definitely.

Although people flinging bags of piss around is a bit f*ck*ng disgusting (what was happening when I was at Reading).

same ice cream van has some to my ends all my life....one other ice cream vans role thru no one cops from them.

LMAO i remember one time outside my dads in tottenham one ice cream man got punched up by the other one ...once he finished banging him over, got back in the van and turned on his "oranges and lemons" jingle and drove off LMAOOOO

hard in the paint nucca

:lol:

sounds like suttin out of family guy

dont forget childrens parties happen all year round also, a lot of children would love to access to a stationary truck at thier party as opposed to regular 2 min queing, with right planning and foresight u could run with ur idea as a base, and develop and deliver, literally,

u could do childrens parties, themed hen nights such as ice cream and cocktail evenings, summer weddings etc its a good innovative foundation to build on u know

this is good

could have some next generation vans aswell for the adults

• 1 month later...
Guest Supreme Allah

gesture control projector

have some sort of 3d imaging system, ala kinect, then you start, give your presentation using your hands

not quite sure how it'd work for them big displays, them ones Apple have when laughing products, point n move up maybe?

could some "multitouch" type thing where u move ur arms and it zooms in and out

i dunno