Youts That Shot That Young Ting Get Life.

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest Esquilax

But Cipher you don't understand what it's like on the roads mate

That's why you can't see that this murder was just a misunderstanding, and the culprit gave some toys to an orphanage afterwards

lol @ no one understanding where hes coming from?

really

hes not lying.. this stuff does happen.

No one is denying it happens, I know & have experiences of it first hand many times BUT he was saying they shouldn't get birded for it or that we should accept it because 'that's how it goes'

That's what most ppl are against.

Never said that, i always maintained they deserved to go prison.

Go read my whole argument again, it seems you haven't even bothered doing that before acting as if my argument is stupid.

Smh Ok, at first I didn't want to go in it with you but it seems I kinda need to. The arguement is stupid imo for many reasons.

We must have grew up in very different places, because where i from t'these things do happen' no condoning it because frankly is a careless thing to do, but i would never call someone filth for it, knowing i don't know these people personally, its very rich for some of you to throw around the words scum and filth but i probably put that down to cultural differences but me personally i would never endorse that whole sanctimonious holier than thou attitude'. I call rapists and paedophiles filth, i've got people that to you would be filth as 'murderers' that i've still got love for, know drug dealers who to me are gold.

Please allow all this.

Those types of c/signing & accepting certain things that happen just coz it happens is the reason we are f*cked as a people & it's a weak arguemen.

The reality you described is f*ckED! End of so by default nothing really positive ever comes out of it & them being 'gold' to you exacerbates the f*ckED reality.

As a decent 'warm hearted' person really & truely you should not be c/signing such sh*t full stop. I don't care how close you are with them or how warm hearted they are because ultimately all your doing is c/signing their wrongs. I'm sure if one of them 'accidently' killed someone close to you I doubt you'd be singing from the same hymn sheet.

How can you say you don't condone murders etc but coz your cool with them, their' gold' their not filth?

It's ppl like you who makes sh*t worse, tolerating what shouldn't be.

I know guys who are nice as pie to family & friends but forever doing dirt on the roads, infact I used to be that guy. Most of them know it's wrong, I knew it was wrong too but coz of the circles you keep c/s it, accept it & fuel it etc you just carry on like it's nothing. It's a trap for most & they can't get out.

/

The white man/powers the be stay winning.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not real talk.

Someone opened fire on a shop filled with people.

This makes them scum.

The fact that he has friends and is a great guy has nothing to do with it, people aren't one-dimensional, some of the most cruel people on earth have been loving husbands and fathers, admission of this very obvious fact does not change events.

Because they have no morals, a young girl is dead.

Scumbag.

This isn't a social commentary about life growing up in rough areas in inner London.

At the end of the day everyone is in control of their own actions, and two men committed an abhorrent, senseless, unthinking, cowardly act of violence that left an innocent young girl dead.

Use your brains please.

Your right, but what did he say?

he just said he didn't agree with people on a internet forum labelling them scum and filth because he only attributed those words with rapist, paedophiles, serial killers etc fair point

like you said people are not one dimensional and some of the most horrendous criminals have been loving husbands and fathers. Thats exactly what he is saying, what do you think the children and wife would say about the said criminal?They would say 'he was the best dad in the world' 'I cant believe hes done something like this' etc etc They obviously wouldn't share the same opinion as you, a neutral who knows nothing but the newspaper story!! Again that is a fair point

Dont get it twisted, your right. It was a stupid, senseless & shocking thing to do. The most unfortunate thing is that a little girl has got caught up in between a feud which has ultimately ended in her losing her life, that is tragic, heart breaking and upsetting for anyone to hear. They should be jailed the key should be thrown away, they did not mean to kill the girl, but they will and should have to pay for the carelessness in their actions.

and all the people saying i hope they get raped and f*cked up in jail. This is another point Carlos was making. Theres gonna be one guy (the road guy) in the jail thats gonna see one of these murderers and say for example "your a donut fam, why did you hold it sideways, if it was a sub machine gun u should of only put 3 bullets init, why didnt u make sure that everyone hit the ground first, why didnt you get up close to him etc etc' and then theres gonna be another guy completely oblivious to what happens on 'road' and as to how someone could even contemplate firing a gun at their enemy in a shop with civilians init. They're gonna be saying "your scum, wacth when i catch you in the showers". Again, he had a fair point

Carlos didn't say much wrong at all, only if you know or are at least open to where he's coming from

At venom what?

Am I meant to go into a lengthy topic with guys like u who dnt really know what they r tlkin about.

Or go into a discussion about morals which is subjective

u cant really go in on anything tbh, lets be fair.

stick to one liners ur brain can handle and being a stupid f*ck*ng prick its worked well so far.

Guest Klitschko

He's wrong for playing devils advocate and trying to make this an issue of semantics in saying that scum or filth is something he would associate with rape / pedaphillia.

It speaks to his character, that in an issue as bad as this one, when people are understandably going to be furious and disgusted, that he would come in, and say the killer of an innocent girl is not a scumbag, because that term is something reserved for rapists.

That is a wind-up merchant if I ever saw one.

He's wrong for playing devils advocate and trying to make this an issue of semantics in saying that scum or filth is something he would associate with rape / pedaphillia.

It speaks to his character, that in an issue as bad as this one, when people are understandably going to be furious and disgusted, that he would come in, and say the killer of an innocent girl is not a scumbag, because that term is something reserved for rapists.

That is a wind-up merchant if I ever saw one.

Not at all, he wasn't playing devils advocate. He was barely stating and explaining his opinion. Something many people who negged and cussed him failed to do, most people didn't even read what he was saying lol.

Like i said already, he explained why, and he's reasoning is perfectly logical and understandable if you know where he's coming from. By his standards if not yours, and that's all he was saying.

He since stated he didn't want to wind people up and didn't want to be seen as a stupid f*cking prick and left the topic.

While people who contributed nothing dipped in and out with random bullshit. And other posters thinking they're intelligent but actually waffling, (not you)

Are you the same Carlos from bk in the day? Colombian guy?

Anyway, they opened fire with a MACHINE GUN on a shop WITHOUT LOOKING who was in there.

I don't care if you worked for Unicef before that, that act makes you a filthy person.

It makes you careless, and foolish, i never knew it was with a machine gun though.

theres stating an opinion for the fun/hell of it to a serious topic, and theres stating your opinon to a real/serious topic based on facts.

so every neg given was done rightly.

typical jump into a topic and try and play save-a-thug from the usual rent-a-thugs.

bout i didnt know it was with a machine gun.. so why f*ck*ng speak on a topic you dont know what really happened.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2