Youts That Shot That Young Ting Get Life.

Hernandez Balcazar

They should be exchanged with decent people from war torn countries, f*ck wasting money keeping filth like that in jail.

Not everything is that black and white, you don't know nothing about these guys to suggest there filth, you shouldn't be surprised if you hear people who have befriended them in the past come out and say they are the most warm hearted people you can meet. I swear some of you peoples responses bemuse me, i start to wonder where some of you are from because it can't be London.

i know they killed an innocent girl but like i said things like these happen, i've seen it happen before, its an unfortunate situation, but i've had friends go to jail for a long time for manslaughter and murder, who i would never call filth or scum, because to me these people were good friends, warm hearted, always there for me when i needed their help, just cause they got into some things they shouldn't have doesn't put them in the same category as the likes of Joseph Fritzl, people should really try to think of things in a more objective manner, we aren't in the position to judge anybody.

• Downvote 4

We must have grew up in very different places, because where i from t'these things do happen' no condoning it because frankly is a careless thing to do, but i would never call someone filth for it, knowing i don't know these people personally, its very rich for some of you to throw around the words scum and filth but i probably put that down to cultural differences but me personally i would never endorse that whole sanctimonious holier than thou attitude'. I call rapists and paedophiles filth, i've got people that to you would be filth as 'murderers' that i've still got love for, know drug dealers who to me are gold.

• Downvote 3

Life isn't black and white dnt take it to heart

Pitchin an innocent is still disgustin behaviour but sometimes thts how it goes

:/

Are you f*ck*ng serious bro?

Smh.

Why wouldn't he be, what did he say thats so out of touch with reality, if you've been to some places in inncer city London 'sometimes that how it does go' innocents caught up in the crossfire, it shouldn't happen and i don't condone it, yet i don't site here and call the shooters filth and scum, who am i to say that when god forbid but you never know, i can see someone i don't like and end up in the same situation. I could be going to a party to an area i know a few people don't like me, take a weapon with me just in case something happens, ideally not to use it but knowing full well if needs be i may have to. I could see a few people that hate me across the road, the could fire shots, i could fire back and unfortunately end up hitting a innocent civilian, go to prison to have people on the internet call me names like filth, scum and the likes, all the while i;m generally a good hearted kind hearted person who doesn't look for trouble, morality is a perplexing topic often the time, most of the times you get people like you see here on here wildly putting people into boxes and condemning them as evil, as if good and bad isn't apart of all of us, as if we don't all do bad things, some of us more times than others because of the environment we grow up in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5