Could you forgive?

slice2

One of my boys is in this sitch now

Been with his mrs around 10 years, first kid due in December. He is a SERIAL cheat, worse than I ever was.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains.

:lmao:

Whole heap of madness ensued, he got slapped up a bit and has spent the last week on the sofa.

Problem is he seems to of given up on their relationship already. He told her if she wants to go then she's welcome to, just let him know when the dr appointments are.

Begging him not to become another statistic

This must of been done on purpose.

That's what I'm saying.

/

Some DUMB man out there. The way these guys are getting caught...

^_)

How is a woman breaking into your phone in 2014!?

One of my boys is in this sitch now

Been with his mrs around 10 years, first kid due in December. He is a SERIAL cheat, worse than I ever was.

Friday he was off work his mrs wasn't, hour after she leaves for work he brings a ting round. Hour later his mrs comes through the door and he's upstairs receiving brains.

:lmao:

Whole heap of madness ensued, he got slapped up a bit and has spent the last week on the sofa.

Problem is he seems to of given up on their relationship already. He told her if she wants to go then she's welcome to, just let him know when the dr appointments are.

Begging him not to become another statistic

This must of been done on purpose.

That's what I'm saying.

/

Some DUMB man out there. The way these guys are getting caught...

^_)

How is a woman breaking into your phone in 2014!?

Doubt they break in more time

Loads of times I'll be on the motorway and I'll ask my girl to call somebody for me and loudspeaker it

Easy to get into situations and them ending up access but I'm not one of them guys so that doesn't bother me

But if you are going to cheat at least have one of them apps that hide messages and pics and specific contacts etc or a next phone altogether