Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TF S4DK

Best Email programme

14 posts in this topic

Seeing Outlook 2016 getting slated in reviews, so school me please. If their a topic on this elsewhere, let me know where.

What OS platform you using? windows? if so there are no issues from what my guys have seen in commercial and non commercial set ups.

If you're using OSX avoid like the plague cause it has big issues with mail synchronisations from what i saw last. May have since been a hotfix to resolve this but Outlook and OSX have been like this for time.

inbox.google.com ftw

if I have to use a company email then it used to be Thunderbird or OSX Mail

I use Thunderbird

Here's my Google search question for today on Vip2...

Does my email host affect the likelyhood of my emails going into other people's email spam?

What is Microsoft Exchange and is it better than Outlook/work with Outlook?

1 - yes

2 - Microsoft Exchange is what some businesses use for their mail server, it works with Outlook desktop app and there's an "Outlook on the web" web app that you can use with it - which isn't the same as Outlook.com.  Basically its an alternative to Google Apps for business (which is Gmail + Google Docs/Drive for business), though Microsoft Exchange and Office aren't bundled as one whereas Google Apps' stuff is

How do I improve this? Or where do I move it to?

its one of many factors

much more appropriate question for google, but if you want to avoid the spam folder you need to not spam, your emails need to not look like spam, need to be personalised and not templated, if you send your emails to a bunch of people on gmail and most ignore the email then this tells google that you're maybe spamming

I really want my work email attached to my iphone

but my boy said they only have set amount of licences -

just annoys me because I wanna see what emails I have... sometimes I use my work email to buy personal stuff so its annoying going to work the next day to check

sounds like "your boy" doesn't know what he's talking about if he thinks you need to pay more to access your email from both work and your phone

yes, that's the look you should be giving him