quinn direct>>>>>>>>_______

GT

Aww I came in here expecting a really interesting quote.
tru say the 1st yr i was payin 8 odd bills 4 the yr then the next yr they put it up &~ i thought nothing of it they try do it again this yr & i was like f*ck this so gettin it from more then half the price i wud of paid is a big thing to me

some insurance company i saw advertised on one sitethis is what it states anyways17 year old 973.00 543.0018 year old 973.00 543.0019 year old 783.00 378.0020 year old 487.00 243.0021+ year old 375.00 111.00Where's the catch? Simple - there isn't oneMany will say that having to buy a new or nearly new car is the catch. Spend less on insurance and a newer car is within reach. Young Marmalade makes it possible for a young driver to drive a newer car with modern safety equipment and a high EuroNCAP safety ratingYoung Marmalade - New cars:Citroen C2, Fiat Grande Punto, Fiat Panda, Ford Fiesta,Nissan Micra, Peugeot 107, Renault Clio, New Vauxhall CorsaYoung Marmalade - Nearly new cars:Approx 12 months old with fewer than 10,000 milesFord Fiesta, Fiat Grande Punto, Nissan Micra, Toyota Yaris, Vauxhall Corsa

£416.33 for the yr 1x £88.82 + 10x £35.53 biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D big up ford insurance tho try put up my insurances up to over a grand *fones up to cancel*
How old are you & how many no claims bonus u got?I suspect your not the main policy holder?
:D na im not but i been doing this 4 like 6 yrs (last to have been on my car) im 25 when i done myself as main driver it was 5 bill odd still decent imo but i went wid the cheaper option

£416.33 for the yr 1x £88.82 + 10x £35.53 biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D big up ford insurance tho try put up my insurances up to over a grand *fones up to cancel*
How old are you & how many no claims bonus u got?I suspect your not the main policy holder?
:D na im not but i been doing this 4 like 6 yrs (last to have been on my car) im 25 when i done myself as main driver it was 5 bill odd still decent imo but i went wid the cheaper option
I thought so, if the terms & conditions are all then its a good deal.Don't you want to build your own claims bonus? or like Directline they let you build your own one even though ur not the main policy holder?

"If I was your wife Sir, I'd poison you! Madam, if you were my wife, I'd let you!" Winston Churchill "A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him."Winston Churchill "There are two things that are more difficult than making an after-dinner speech: climbing a wall which is leaning toward you and kissing a girl who is leaning away from you." Winston Churchill "This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read." Winston Churchill Can't beat Winstons quotes.

"If I was your wife Sir, I'd poison you! Madam, if you were my wife, I'd let you!" Winston Churchill "A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him."Winston Churchill "There are two things that are more difficult than making an after-dinner speech: climbing a wall which is leaning toward you and kissing a girl who is leaning away from you." Winston Churchill "This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read." Winston Churchill Can't beat Winstons quotes.
ohhhhh seen just clock what doom ment *feels dumb*