Hot Milfs

DINKY

wtf silverdalyrical took it to far loltinkz u kinda duppied urself with thjat comment though
I think all the running i've had recently gives me free reign to lick off anybody's head i so feel the need to....as and when i see fit...lol
Youve got LOTS of executions too hand out then.executioner.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removal Man
Gwen Stefani looks good for 38..
not in real life she don'tshe's actually yellow in the fleshmy top picks would be...Angela BassetNancy Doolally-Ocan't think of any others

Your funny!You mis-read! Your takin' it as i said it like i right this second i aint gettin' f*cked but any other time is fine...Where i said it as Im in a relationship so my pum is not exposed to bare d*cks...
The 1 black c*ck ur gettin now doesn't cancel out the torrents of c*ck u've had raining down on ur pum since u were 13...u dirty sket..
I was a virgin at 13 you waceman!!You dont know me!! I aint the one postin' about my c*ck or how many girls i banged so allow the sket talk thats you in fairyland!!Your just on a hype because know one can take you seriously after seein' your picture!

Guest Durrty Boi
[no-lesbo]Melanie Brownmelanieb_007.jpg
She is me.I still love this woman. Her sis lives about 10mins away from me on my Dad's friend's road. Wait until I catch her.
sounds like we're gonna be seein ur mug on crimewatch soon

Which milfs do u rate?Janice d*ckinson women is 52 and she is f*ckin hot who saw her on jonathan ross she is amazing aint managed to watch her new show yet though not really into that modelling reality tv stuff. If she was to tell me she wanted to marry me I would say yes. I aint naive I know she has blatently seen the surgeon but for 52 [Cockney accent] PHWOOAR [/cockney accent]janiced*ckinson3300dpiix6.jpg060705d*ckinsonvlg1pwidfh7.jpgjanice2mu6.jpg
I was gona say Janice d*ckinson b4 I even opened the thread.She would get it till her kitty kat was bleeding.

Guest haze-e

ARGH MANLMAOTINKS U GOT DUPPIED OFF - I SWEAR I SEE YOUR HEAD ROLLING ABOUT LIKE TUMBLEWEEDBut on topicStacy Dash is a f*cking legendLisa Raye is a f*cking legendStraight woogie

[no-lesbo]Melanie Brownmelanieb_007.jpg
She is me.I still love this woman. Her sis lives about 10mins away from me on my Dad's friend's road. Wait until I catch her.
sounds like we're gonna be seein ur mug on crimewatch soon
That all depends on her
I SWEAR DOWN MEL B GETS PENGER WITH AGE

Phoenix-Chi looks like a boy
Its a girl? biggrin.gif
lol yeh
I SWEAR DATS DA LIL CUPID ARROW BOY IN GYM CLASS HEROES VIDEO???
So ur saying all brown kids w/ curly hair look the same eh eh eh? Its a girl but she does look like a boy, thats a good pic of her. I saw one of her in the US OK mag & she was kinda funny lookin, looks like her dad w them said theeth.