Hot Milfs

DINKY

Which milfs do u rate?Janice d*ckinson women is 52 and she is f*ckin hot who saw her on jonathan ross she is amazing aint managed to watch her new show yet though not really into that modelling reality tv stuff. If she was to tell me she wanted to marry me I would say yes. I aint naive I know she has blatently seen the surgeon but for 52 [Cockney accent] PHWOOAR [/cockney accent]janiced*ckinson3300dpiix6.jpg060705d*ckinsonvlg1pwidfh7.jpgjanice2mu6.jpgadd urs and add picsand to make it fair and squareVanessa Williams would get it tovanessa_williams_02.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like that selma chick i dont understand the hype on her aswell and jakes sister in hollyoaks not steph the brunette one I think she is standard but bare heads love her off get 100 of them kinda girls in bar risa

Vanessa Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jeez she hot
If thats the one from ugly betty then BELIEVE i'd sleep in her over nightand Dens wife from eastenders would get a poking tooThere's too manyi'll be back.....

Guest SHO FACE GOON

whos the chick that presents that show on a sturday evening on bbc1 with myleene klass and some next old guy?she get it in a unique way