FAO Guys: Do you prefer/go for?

Jodie

Small or Tall?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Small girls or Tall girls?

• Small
    • Tall
    • Don't mind

Do you guys usually prefer small girls like, for example:Dita Von Teese01tag-heuer-Dita-Von-Teese.jpgdita_von_teese.jpgChristina AguileraRS909~Christina-Aguilera-Rolling-Stone-no-909-November-2002-Posters.jpgChristina-Aguilera1.jpgor Tall girls like:Rihannarihanna3-776982.jpg7489855.jpgTyra Banksnyr15508121942.widec.jpgvictoria_main_wideweb__470x311,0.jpgJUST WONDERING. biggrin.gif But i have a feeling most guys prefer small girls rather than tall girls so they can 'fling them around' :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love dita von teese, her dress sense is impeccable.I'm only 5'2Anyway, I wish I was a little bit taller...(here it goes)
I love Dita aswell.But sh*t she is smalllllllll. and her waist is abnormal.
Naturally its like a 24 inch but she can get it down to like 16 inch in a whale bone corset. Crazy!Shes dainty, IMO she got a nice figure.

I love dita von teese, her dress sense is impeccable.I'm only 5'2Anyway, I wish I was a little bit taller...(here it goes)
I love Dita aswell.But sh*t she is smalllllllll. and her waist is abnormal.
Naturally its like a 24 inch but she can get it down to like 16 inch in a whale bone corset. Crazy!Shes dainty, IMO she got a nice figure.
I wanna try a whale bone corset now.I'll probably die trying tho.