F.A.O: Professionals / Office workers...

Stig

to be honest the levels arent that high. go to nect,m&s,burton etc and cop a suit closest to your fit and then get it tailored a bit to fit you better. especially as its sale season now for suits should cost you ã200 max.shoes are important though. make sure you get formal ones and not some trainer shoe type things like the bait pradas everyone used to wear.

Next quality has fallen, back in the day they were good stillios. Right now I need to check out some suits for different events this Summer. Going to check out Zara, heard they have neat suits. Not about paying ã400 for a Boss suit that you're only going to wear once or twice. Maybe when I'm older and earning decent P's.

next suits are swag
Co-f*ckin sign..They are par with primark clothings.. Primarks suit will actually give them a run for their money..I bought a couple next suit 2 months ago for work and that sh*t was f*cked when I wore it like twice. You can get a decent suit for 150+But I dont wear them to work no more..Its all about long jackets. Got some armani one for 250 its f*ckin sick.. Wear than on my tie and shirt am all bless

Oi CRLS you poomplex.Did you get that Job that I sent you that file with all the games in?
YERI WAS BEING A FASSY ANYWAYDIDN'T EVEN ASK MAN IF I HAD ANY IDEAS OR ANYTHINGSO DIDN'T REALLY NEEED THE THING TBHBUT I WAS LIKE OH I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT A RANGE OF ACTIVITIES, ETC AND TOLD THEM BOUT ONE GAME ON THERECAN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT NOW LOOLBUT YER THE JOB'S THERE STILTHEY HAVE TILL TUESDAY TO CONTACT ME AND TELL ME BECAUSE OF THE ENHANCED DISCLOUSER THING I'M NOT NEEDED ANYMOREBUT HOPEFULY THEY WILL BLY ME