F.A.O: Professionals / Office workers...

Stig

I HATE SUITS THOUGHMAKES MAN LOOK LIKE A SPAGHETTI OR SOMETHINGBUT CHICKS LIKE THE WAY I LOOK IN A SUIT FOR SOME REASON
lol not if they are tailoredstore bought ones with the WIDE shoulders is not the one
get them tailored down a bit or gain some size. tailoring aint an excuse for being a stick man.i also think its stupid to be wearing a fully tailored bespoke suit thats like ã400+ when you have a runaround job in admin and that's like a month's wages. You shouldnt have a made from scratch tailored suit if your riding the bus and still live at home with mumzy. it just looks stupid and shows you havent got your priorities straight.

I HATE SUITS THOUGHMAKES MAN LOOK LIKE A SPAGHETTI OR SOMETHINGBUT CHICKS LIKE THE WAY I LOOK IN A SUIT FOR SOME REASON
lol not if they are tailoredstore bought ones with the WIDE shoulders is not the one
get them tailored down a bit or gain some size. tailoring aint an excuse for being a stick man.i also think its stupid to be wearing a fully tailored bespoke suit thats like ã400+ when you have a runaround job in admin and that's like a month's wages. You shouldnt have a made from scratch tailored suit if your riding the bus and still live at home with mumzy. it just looks stupid and shows you havent got your priorities straight.
i guess the gucci shoes should'nt be factored into the fit then.

do know my build??

You don't even have to wear a suit in most offices...Its shirt and trousers at most....not even much need for a tie....It's only when your job is customer facing or you work in the city that suits come into play nowadays...although it doesn't hurt to wear one, u'll probably look like a neek with everyone else dressed down..I wear suits tho, tailored but my mum makes them so i don't spend alot on it...jus the material..If your in sales and you don't have a tailored suit....UR WASTE!!!!