Hello my darlings!

Guest Seriouss

Wow.I swear you two got along a while ago.Wat happened?
He's pissed I spurned his atempts at linking me. Any kid on the net.
lol...using age in an argument is just as childish as the point ur trying to put across...come better than that, after all u have YEARS of experience..

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
lol at suggesting i bait my personal details on an internet forum...thats your style not mine...but in knowing im not gona bait my sh*t on here and asking me anyway is just as childish as my age in comparison to urs...get back to work u f*ckin d*ckhead...act ur age and do some work...or r u gettin worked?skayne *rwd arrow*
I just also asked you on MSN and you were still prang. I even named a time and a place and you said you 'had college' Listen - I find this very funny. I could go on all day.And lol @ 'act your age and do some work' This is the boy who has been crying to me for the last 2 months that he has no job and now works in a cafe serving up greasy chips. Thats not gonna do your spotty forehead any favours son.

i have no spots...ye i have a job...i have college...how cna u possibly try and use that as an excuse for me being "prang" of some sl*t whos on a forum e-flirtin with people 5- years younger than her and who every1 says "come link me"...ur any nex easy slag to them...please understand...you can try and suggest i give u my details etc but should u ever actualy try anything ud get very badly hurt...come brave and hype and use age all u want but remember how u'll get nervous and shoook and try buss joke if u saw med*ckhead

skeenserious 3249-534-094353493460remember whos suggestin linkin "a kid" for beef...ur so air tholike...honestlyu would get boyd so differentlyy would u try be some "rudechick" when ud get banged...and ud cry and bleed, ur pathetic

i have no spots...ye i have a job...i have college...how cna u possibly try and use that as an excuse for me being "prang" of some sl*t whos on a forum e-flirtin with people 5- years younger than her and who every1 says "come link me"...ur any nex easy slag to them...please understand...you can try and suggest i give u my details etc but should u ever actualy try anything ud get very badly hurt...come brave and hype and use age all u want but remember how u'll get nervous and shoook and try buss joke if u saw med*ckhead
biggrin.gif:D :D

Guest Seriouss

I could easily find his address. I think he is under 'Macabre Tea Boy' in the phone book. Bless - he is getting happy because he believes you could fight me!!ha ha ha haAny ugly little fool. And LOL at you believing me when I said your picture was 'cute', you look a bit downers.

Guest Seriouss
skeenserious 3249-534-094353493460remember whos suggestin linkin "a kid" for beef...ur so air tholike...honestlyu would get boyd so differentlyy would u try be some "rudechick" when ud get banged...and ud cry and bleed, ur pathetic
I was never suggesting linking you - I said I would key your car.If you happened to be there and hype it I would key the side of your ugly mug. I'm not doubting you would beat me in a fight - i'm a girl.I'm doubting you would even get a chance.

Guest Seriouss
Wow.I swear you two got along a while ago.Wat happened?
same thing that happened to u...found out another slag
No you just go emotional n jealous because i was goin out with someone and didnt like your sorry ass.Loser.
He's only young Jodie.I think this is his playground style.

I could easily find his address. I think he is under 'Macabre Tea Boy' in the phone book. Bless - he is getting happy because he believes you could fight me!!ha ha ha haAny ugly little fool. And LOL at you believing me when I said your picture was 'cute', you look a bit downers.
Oh no, she shot a three pointer.

lol not a problem to meyou're really trying...poor thingim off to collegeosend for me whilst im gone...makes u look brave biggrin.giflol at BLOCK like some 10 yr old before blocking me...like it wasnt expected before i went off msn...please...go back to work slosh