Decks.....

Guest Durrty Boi

Guest Durrty Boi

alright, now i aint had none in a whilebutif i bought them off someone off the bitsyou recon i would be able to carry them on the train all the way back home?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
Are you talking about actually physically being able to carry them or are you talking about carrying them without getting jacked?Maybe put them in a suitcase so its easier to carry and doesn't bait them up?
jus carryin themmy bits aint like that

Guest Durrty Boi
Nah durrts get a friend with a car or bring 4 people, 3 to carry mixer n turntable each, one to be ready to swing.im shottin ion starters with mixer.50 nugs.
direct drive?will u drop them off?

Nah durrts get a friend with a car or bring 4 people, 3 to carry mixer n turntable each, one to be ready to swing.im shottin ion starters with mixer.50 nugs.
direct drive?will u drop them off?
nah belts, think im selling directs for that cheap!

lol i remember when i first got 1210s, i tried mixing on them and couldn't at all, now i'm used to them i go see my mates and they all thinnk i'm sh*t because i cant mix on their citronics or what ever the f*ck they're called.

true djs can mix on any thingbut i hear wat ur sayin wen i used to have my belt drives no one cud mix on them but me wen i moved up to my 1210s took me a while to get into the groove still
They can't mix on anything straight away tho...i rekon i would b sh*t on cd decks....for about an hour