Anyone on ere ever tried a zoot dipping in

Paul

i dont see how people hook on weed can go out n call other people crackheads when they use drugs themselves
Because the only thing weed and PCP have in common is that you smoke them.
but their both something that alter your state of mindeven if you use the natural/chemical argument
So does any drug, prescription or whatever. You wouldnt call people who take them crackheads would you?PCP is on a completely different level to cannabis, weed is nowhere near as harmful to you. Comparisons are silly.
not exactlycoz u take them for a reason, not recreationallythe ones that take prescription pills all the times are crackheads still
So if someone takes drugs recreationally, they are automatically a crackhead??Theres levels, many thousands of people smoke weed every day and lead fully functional, productive lives. Can you say the same about crack?

i dont see how people hook on weed can go out n call other people crackheads when they use drugs themselves
but their both something that alter your state of mindeven if you use the natural/chemical argument
So does any drug, prescription or whatever. You wouldnt call people who take them crackheads would you?PCP is on a completely different level to cannabis, weed is nowhere near as harmful to you. Comparisons are silly.
not exactlycoz u take them for a reason, not recreationallythe ones that take prescription pills all the times are crackheads still
So if someone takes drugs recreationally, they are automatically a crackhead??Theres levels, many thousands of people smoke weed every day and lead fully functional, productive lives. Can you say the same about crack?

yeah but using that argument u could say that anyone who has a few pints down the pub has no right calling anyone a crackhead
i could call people who drink sutin along the lines of crackheadthe ones who do it every friday in the park n have to go hospital
Technically then u eating loads of KFC and then falling asleep is the same - it's the release of chemicals in ur brain that make u feel satisfied that make u do it, otherwise you'd stop after u were full.

Guest Durrty Boi
nah what im sayin isits wrong for someone to do something they turn around and call someone a name for doin what their doinno matter what level their ati dnt call ppl crackheads, i let people do what they wanna do still

Guest Durrty Boi
yeah but using that argument u could say that anyone who has a few pints down the pub has no right calling anyone a crackhead
i could call people who drink sutin along the lines of crackheadthe ones who do it every friday in the park n have to go hospital
Technically then u eating loads of KFC and then falling asleep is the same - it's the release of chemicals in ur brain that make u feel satisfied that make u do it, otherwise you'd stop after u were full.
yea u couldcoz its not natural to do that n i do it bare timesi dont have to do it