Free Mcdonalds Actually Werks!!

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

Me and my mate were cattin out for sum munch he wanted mcdonals and i only had a jacks left i was gunna lend him 2 pound for chips and drink then that youtube video wat was posted on here little while back came to my head and i jst turned around sed jack f*ck dis ill get us mc donalds for freeHe jst looked at me and sed f*ck off u stupid c*nt what r u a mug i sed jst wait we had a touch the drive thru was rammo and jst our luck two 15/16 stoners pulled up behind us and we happily claimed there large big mac meals and even more of a touch, mcflurrys!!Done it last nite aswell worked everytime!!!! Any one else tryed it?

that is such a good trick i'm not going to complain about the poor level of English.
lol but it happened in Franceand anywaynot knocking anyone for there job but no rocket scientists work in mcdeesbut still ..you need a car
I'm sure you're one of those people that claim getting a degree is pointless and you know loads of graduates that work in Sainsburys. You think it's impossible that any with degrees in astro-physics work in Macdonalds?

Guest StabiloBossman
that is such a good trick i'm not going to complain about the poor level of English.
lol but it happened in Franceand anywaynot knocking anyone for there job but no rocket scientists work in mcdeesbut still ..you need a car
u dont knock n e one for there job u d*ckhed u get a meal because the people in the car behind you kindly pay for their meal what you take free of charge My mate lent in the first window and said that we had jst spilt a drink all over the back seat and needed tissues so it looks to the people behind that we payed or placed an order