Bellamy - "The Clubs in North West couldnt hack me im going Faces"

Guest Bret Hart

Guest Bret Hart

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has revealed Craig Bellamy has left to join West Ham.

The Reds have decided to let Bellamy move on after just one season at Anfield.The record signing of Fernando Torres pushed Bellamy further down the pecking order at Liverpool and West Ham have moved quickly to offer him a way out of Anfield.West Ham have been keen to bolster their attack and they have been frustrated in their attempts to sign Darren Bent, Mark Viduka and Djibril Cisse already this summer.

Alan Curbishley is actively scouring the market for reinforcements and Bellamy's move could help pave the way for Carlos Tevez to join Manchester United.

Benitez speaking after Liverpool's 3-2 friendly win over Wrexham, confirmed Bellamy had agreed to move to Upton Park."He's signed for West Ham, it's done," Benitez told Sky Sports News."He knew what I thought and I think it's a good move for him."

• 4 weeks later...
hahaha.are you lot getting rid of bowyer, cause boy the fights that could happen in your dressing room.
I think that's all water under the bridge...
lol you should hope so...although seeing these two go at it again would be funny.