Aint been online all weekend...

Sole

so they are all officailly waste? i dont wana hear no more breeze from ashman after this bout bein a badman any1 who is sad enuff 2 got through all that is a number 1 p*ssy hole!!anyway atleast i still got a pic of ashmans fat butters mum out of it....an lurchie u lost major points for that stupidness an as for ceazy i heard bare hype bout u bein sum sort of peng girl but ur butters im gonna hav 2 e-slap my co-d lolguy for bein on 2 u so much f*ck knows wat he was finkin,...anyway ashman ur a f*ckin LOSER!!!

so they are all officailly waste? i dont wana hear no more breeze from ashman after this bout bein a badman any1 who is sad enuff 2 got through all that is a number 1 p*ssy hole!!anyway atleast i still got a pic of ashmans fat butters mum out of it....an lurchie u lost major points for that stupidness an as for ceazy i heard bare hype bout u bein sum sort of peng girl but ur butters im gonna hav 2 e-slap my co-d lolguy for bein on 2 u so much f*ck knows wat he was finkin,...anyway ashman ur a f*ckin LOSER!!!
come we link rude boyi will smash your teeth down ur throat gummy bear.stop going on like ur a bad manif u was a bad man you wouldn't call urself "profit" and u wouldn't be hidding under an aliasstop acting big cause you aint..fact is if i linked you i would shame you up... your the type that would bring 10 brehs with you and when i started smacking you around the place you would be like "back me up boys"ur a d*ckheadany d*ckheadthe pic in ur sig you call pikeys... but thats a rich boy BBQ rude girl.go back to eating burgers outside of B&Q burger stall u waceman.

lol Ceazy is waste i saw her myspace and new picsany chav crack head.i was majorly durnk thinknig she was hot.