Fresh to Death

revs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi

i ju shad a thought, y do bad people like hhav a service in a churchnot sayin bundles was bad but it jus made me thinklike all mobsters n sh*t get it in the churchaint exactly worthy of it are they?i asked that before and someone told me its because God forgives allso we may aswell jus run around n cause havoc coz at the end of the day we get buried in a church and God forgives us

i ju shad a thought, y do bad people like hhav a service in a churchnot sayin bundles was bad but it jus made me thinklike all mobsters n sh*t get it in the churchaint exactly worthy of it are they?i asked that before and someone told me its because God forgives allso we may aswell jus run around n cause havoc coz at the end of the day we get buried in a church and God forgives us
NAH we cant all live saintly lives but deliberately wrecking up the place for the hell of it(i assume) will not be forgiven,because thats just testing The Almightys forgiveness amongst other thingsand having funeral in church is no guarantee of a deluxe afterlife anyway,its just a decent sendoff

NAH we cant all live saintly lives but deliberately wrecking up the place for the hell of it(i assume) will not be forgiven,because thats just testing The Almightys forgiveness amongst other thingsand having funeral in church is no guarantee of a deluxe afterlife anyway,its just a decent sendoff
God forgives those who confess there sins and are truley sorry for them.If you go round causing chaos you aint sorry for what you are doing because you have sinned knowingly with intent.A funeral mass is about saying the final prayer over a soul and praying that they may be forigven for there sins..

I've noticed that in America (and its happening more & more in the UK) they dress their dead in their street clothes. call me old fashioned but if I die i wanna be buried in suttin like below
They want to die as they lived, innit.
in that case i'm getting buried in a pair of y-fronts and a vest

RIP Stack Bundlesf_STACKFRESHTm_5aa6823.jpg
at first wne i saw this pic i thought it was revs sleeping, then i tohught naa he must be sending for sum1 then i clocked it was a coffinjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezuz

I've noticed that in America (and its happening more & more in the UK) they dress their dead in their street clothes. call me old fashioned but if I die i wanna be buried in suttin like belowwhitesuitsm1.jpgPaul%20Stuart%20flannel%20suit.jpg
was at a friend of a friends wakehis guy was burried in a bape hoody an couple man put der chains in his casket