Hleb 06/07 season video

Aquaman

^ lol.Nah but really though, Hleb is the player I'm most disappointed with out of the whole squad.He is one of the sickest players when he has a good game, his touch and ball control is too much...but his form at Arsenal's been so sh*t.I hope he has a good season almost more than any other player.

i have had faith in hleb since he joined,i noticed how sick he can b with his close control n dribbling & awareness.he is quite comfortable with 2 feet. he started 2 show people 1st half of season then faded..y i dont knowbut he became very wasteful n frustr8ing. i hope he comes back fresh,he can b such an influential outleti still think he should start no doubt about it, 1 of my favourite players.theres no doubting his ability & hes showed signs of battling,like in the fa cup replay away 2 bolton.he just needs 2 keep that mentality+b direct

To be honest Hleb only looked good when Eboue did, Eboue driving forward & Hleb knowing when to release the ball to him works very well, but they both lost there directness & Eboue's constant ankle problems meant Hleb had to get use to a very conservative Hoyte behind him.