the article on ash

Sole

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a touch to sit on ur ass all day & get more than some make working a full week, but u can not honestly tell me u r proud of this. Will u encourage ur son to do the same waste antics, is all your fam on the doll too?
real talk im also glad that i got on the council thing when i was 18 cos to go thru that say in ya 20s means going tru what ash and ceazy are living now this is why its imperitive to make teenagers understand that getting ya driving license and getting somewhat involved in living alone MUST be done in their teens cos the amount of stopping and starting people do in driving and livin alone is ridiculous
I wish i did this......but i never.....Its all good now tho.....P.S Ash i earn more than you and ur mrs on benefits......ur scum for real.....truth is if u work hard and do ur ting then you can earn more....if u don't then ur a lazy bastard....u shud lose ur benefits now still tru ur on it by choice....also the council help you if you know how to work them......such as me....i was gonna share with my bredrins but i shud have a council/housing assoc place in about 3 months.....so i'm gonna save my money.....and buy the place i move into....simple tings...got myself right up into band B.....I'm sick...You dirty mug.....don't ever dis me again.....Lucky i don't read the NOTW cos i wud have made my girls cat pis on ur face....lol
You d*ckhead...I wish people would stop commenting on things they haven't read properly and understood.NOW SLOWLY READ...I ......... HAVE............... A.............. JOB ...............FOR.............. LONDON .........UNDERGROUND............. YOU............. d*ckHEAD.
You have a job you have not yet started....you have spent the majority of your life on benefits.....You are only starting the job for london underground cos it is famous for not requiring you to do alot of work....I know a guy who works in a ticket office 3 days a week and pockets 30k - dont act self righteous cos u chose a lazy profession -i ain't been around lately on here cos i have actually taken on my role completely and i put in a request to get vip2 blocked on the server.....i work for my money.....even when ur working you still won't be....

lol ok then.come and start boxing where i go biggrin.gif u can be my sparing partner :D
Yeah I used to box, trained in Peckham stillyou think you got stat because you box?You would preffer the big black ball dropped on your head then a dig from me son.
im not stupid son. i have a kid i would never ever get into arms for the sake of it but if u wana come and be my sparing partner it be a privelage to knock u the fuk out

people talkin about benefits like they dont claim it themselves or wont even if they earn allot from ya earning but still shop around you have to the tendency to be on some kind of benefitwho here PAYS FOR THEIR DENTISTSor pays for things WITHOUT a student discountor ALWAYS swipes their oyster cardor has an xbox ONLINE that isnt on the 1 month free trial cos they paid for it aftwardsits not like dss benefit but its all endorsed by GOVERNMENT (minus the xbox ting) certain people need to recognize and come off the pedal stool

Its a touch to sit on ur ass all day & get more than some make working a full week, but u can not honestly tell me u r proud of this. Will u encourage ur son to do the same waste antics, is all your fam on the doll too?
real talk im also glad that i got on the council thing when i was 18 cos to go thru that say in ya 20s means going tru what ash and ceazy are living now this is why its imperitive to make teenagers understand that getting ya driving license and getting somewhat involved in living alone MUST be done in their teens cos the amount of stopping and starting people do in driving and livin alone is ridiculous
I wish i did this......but i never.....Its all good now tho.....P.S Ash i earn more than you and ur mrs on benefits......ur scum for real.....truth is if u work hard and do ur ting then you can earn more....if u don't then ur a lazy bastard....u shud lose ur benefits now still tru ur on it by choice....also the council help you if you know how to work them......such as me....i was gonna share with my bredrins but i shud have a council/housing assoc place in about 3 months.....so i'm gonna save my money.....and buy the place i move into....simple tings...got myself right up into band B.....I'm sick...You dirty mug.....don't ever dis me again.....Lucky i don't read the NOTW cos i wud have made my girls cat pis on ur face....lol
You d*ckhead...I wish people would stop commenting on things they haven't read properly and understood.NOW SLOWLY READ...I ......... HAVE............... A.............. JOB ...............FOR.............. LONDON .........UNDERGROUND............. YOU............. d*ckHEAD.
You have a job you have not yet started....you have spent the majority of your life on benefits.....You are only starting the job for london underground cos it is famous for not requiring you to do alot of work....I know a guy who works in a ticket office 3 days a week and pockets 30k - dont act self righteous cos u chose a lazy profession -i ain't been around lately on here cos i have actually taken on my role completely and i put in a request to get vip2 blocked on the server.....i work for my money.....even when ur working you still won't be....
LMFAO@you putting in a request to get VIP2 blocked because ur addicted to it like your addicted to taking it up the arse you fag!I have done alot more hard graft then you matePlastering, Plumbing and central heating, Painting and Decorating, Labourer for a Scaffy and a Bricky..So what ... you press buttons on keyboards... you don't know the meaning of hard graftthe work i done in 4 years is the work you will pysically do within 40 years of your career.I find it jokes how you can say I have ceribal... don't make me draw for your pic nerd.

lol ok then.come and start boxing where i go biggrin.gif u can be my sparing partner :D
Yeah I used to box, trained in Peckham stillyou think you got stat because you box?You would preffer the big black ball dropped on your head then a dig from me son.
im not stupid son. i have a kid i would never ever get into arms for the sake of it but if u wana come and be my sparing partner it be a privelage to knock u the fuk out
lmfao JokerI'd smack you so hard you would go home and your son would call 999 and tell them there is an intruder eggbert.. stop tryin it seriously... it's not good for your health.on ya bike.

LMFAO@you putting in a request to get VIP2 blocked because ur addicted to it like your addicted to taking it up the arse you fag!I have done alot more hard graft then you matePlastering, Plumbing and central heating, Painting and Decorating, Labourer for a Scaffy and a Bricky..So what ... you press buttons on keyboards... you don't know the meaning of hard graftthe work i done in 4 years is the work you will pysically do within 40 years of your career.I find it jokes how you can say I have ceribal... don't make me draw for your pic nerd.
I hope you weren't claiming whilst you were doing these jobs because that would be benefit fraud...

in my whole life i can honestly say i've signed on for a total of 6 weeks......I feel sick goin in there.......it's nasty and makes you feel worthless.....i'd rather feel the struggle of bruk pocketedness to force me to look for a job.....
But I didn't sign on..I claimed sickness benefits... cause I'm sickremember that.
dont worry about it ash these people wont understand cos they are also on private health care biggrin.gif and NEVER use the nhs cos like benefit that is BELOW THEMpswaits for someone to say free nhs isnt a benefit

I hope you weren't claiming whilst you were doing these jobs because that would be benefit fraud...
LOLSettleI left school at 15 and started work up untill I was 19 I done these trades.

I can sit here for an hour and use more of my brain than you will in your whole life.......I chose office based work cos i don't like getting sweaty, dirty and i likr the fact my hands are soft....Simple as...And its cerebal you dyslexic buffoon...

in my whole life i can honestly say i've signed on for a total of 6 weeks......I feel sick goin in there.......it's nasty and makes you feel worthless.....i'd rather feel the struggle of bruk pocketedness to force me to look for a job.....
But I didn't sign on..I claimed sickness benefits... cause I'm sickremember that.
dont worry about it ash these people wont understand cos they are also on private health care biggrin.gif and NEVER use the nhs cos like benefit that is BELOW THEMpswaits for someone to say free nhs isnt a benefit
I am on private health care still.....lol

blad..these are the type of people that come on forums saying "blad" and then go into the office saying "hello Mr Geoffry Joaffour, How are you today"They wear suits into office then when they get home they put on the bandana .. some gangster rap then come on here talking like they know the struggle[WILEY] I KNOW STRUGGLE SAID HE DON'T KNOW YOU [/WILEY]kno wah I mean Face Off blad?lol there jokers still.all from out in the farm... from Bolton and sh*t and Potters bar lololol jokers.

I am on private health care still.....lol
good for you i wish i wasyou think ya gonna be on it forever im not saying you wont be you know what im saying and further more who else here would even know how to go about gettin private health care when a great deal of you dont know how to even claim back ya bank charges without some help

I can sit here for an hour and use more of my brain than you will in your whole life.......I chose office based work cos i don't like getting sweaty, dirty and i likr the fact my hands are soft....Simple as...And its cerebal you dyslexic buffoon...
you don't like to get sweaty?so tell me thenhow do you work?you don't worku just bum about... got a 9-5... sit at the officewhats so difference between that and someone sitting at home?When I worked mate.. If you don't go home with sweat dripping off ya you get the piss taken outta ya and get payed lessyou say people on benefits suck up to the goverment and rely on them..you rely and suck up to your boss mate and rely on how the business goes.

you don't like to get sweaty?so tell me thenhow do you work?you don't worku just bum about... got a 9-5... sit at the officewhats so difference between that and someone sitting at home?When I worked mate.. If you don't go home with sweat dripping off ya you get the piss taken outta ya and get payed lessyou say people on benefits suck up to the goverment and rely on them..you rely and suck up to your boss mate and rely on how the business goes.
You get me wrong.......i don't say people who stay on benefits suck up to the government......i simply say they are lazy arse f*ckers....well i go home exhausted every day because using your brain every day is exhausting, going to meetings all over london, dealing with your staff's issues etc. dealing with budget issues etc is exhausting......it's only the uneducated who believe office work is sitting on ur arse.....i say this aiming it at u for the simple reason u are uneducatd in every possible conceivable meaning of the word...I don't need to suck up to my bosses, in fact i spend more time telling them to fix up than i do sucking up to them which is not at all....i aint got a downer on peeps who do manual labour tru my dads an electrician....Makes major wedge aswell.....more than i do and my wedge is nice now....but u still ain't done any of that for some serious time.....ur just a dumb disabled common geezer who lacks intelligence.....if you really think ur gonna do any hard work with TFL then ur mistaken....you will do less than me.....u chose this job cos ur lazy....

You get me wrong.......i don't say people who stay on benefits suck up to the government......i simply say they are lazy arse f*ckers....well i go home exhausted every day because using your brain every day is exhausting, going to meetings all over london, dealing with your staff's issues etc. dealing with budget issues etc is exhausting......it's only the uneducated who believe office work is sitting on ur arse.....i say this aiming it at u for the simple reason u are uneducatd in every possible conceivable meaning of the word...I don't need to suck up to my bosses, in fact i spend more time telling them to fix up than i do sucking up to them which is not at all....i aint got a downer on peeps who do manual labour tru my dads an electrician....Makes major wedge aswell.....more than i do and my wedge is nice now....but u still ain't done any of that for some serious time.....ur just a dumb disabled common geezer who lacks intelligence.....if you really think ur gonna do any hard work with TFL then ur mistaken....you will do less than me.....u chose this job cos ur lazy....
OK SO ME WORKING FOR TFL IS LAZY?LMFAOIF I WORK I'M LAZYIF I DON'T WORK I'M LAZYJUST ADMIT IT SONIT'S HATETALKING ABOUT BUDGET AND GOING TO MEETINGS AND sh*t LIKE YOUR THE BOSS THEN NEXT LINE YOUR SAYING YOU AINT THE BOSSBECAUSE YOU DO A HEALTH AND SAFTEY ONCE IN A WHILE AND GET A LITTLE CERTIFICATE OUT OF IT DON'T THINK YOUR MEETINGS ARE MORE THEN YOU JOTTING NOTES THEN GOING BACK TO YOUR PC AND TYPING THEM UP LIKE THE LITTLE BOY YOU ARE.

OK SO ME WORKING FOR TFL IS LAZY?LMFAOIF I WORK I'M LAZYIF I DON'T WORK I'M LAZYJUST ADMIT IT SONIT'S HATETALKING ABOUT BUDGET AND GOING TO MEETINGS AND sh*t LIKE YOUR THE BOSS THEN NEXT LINE YOUR SAYING YOU AINT THE BOSSBECAUSE YOU DO A HEALTH AND SAFTEY ONCE IN A WHILE AND GET A LITTLE CERTIFICATE OUT OF IT DON'T THINK YOUR MEETINGS ARE MORE THEN YOU JOTTING NOTES THEN GOING BACK TO YOUR PC AND TYPING THEM UP LIKE THE LITTLE BOY YOU ARE.
YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO EVEN REALISE THAT UNLESS YOU OWN A COMPANY YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A BOSS. The only people above me are directors tho....I actually don't write anything in my meetings......you have no idea of the way an office works....WHY? cos ur an uneducated f*ckwit with the mental age of a retarded 2 year old...Where did health and safety come from.......i don't have to worry about that....i'm a sales manager not an office manager.....U are a d*ck head....