whos tried this cereal

Guest Dos Santos

Shut up? They stopped selling Golden Grahams?
Mr. Muscle eats GG. biggrin.gif. What's the world coming to?.
If I still ate Golden Grahams I would know they stopped selling it. I was just disappointed. Kind of like when you find out a girl u used to link smokes rocks now.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StabiloBossman
I better start getting the felt tips out...
Well what are you lookin for a badge or r u lookin for some twat to say "Corr mate u must be minted,U pay ã7 for a box of cereal ur a nutta"Making stupid comments like that tryin to make ure self out as if ure flossin is jst a complete mistake in itself Who r u tryin to impress?

Well what are you lookin for a badge or r u lookin for some twat to say "Corr mate u must be minted,U pay ã7 for a box of cereal ur a nutta"Making stupid comments like that tryin to make ure self out as if ure flossin is jst a complete mistake in itself Who r u tryin to impress?
I think you had better re-read the thread.I simply asked how much they were going for in Selfridges as I've been paying ã7 a box for them. (Hoping they were cheaper than what I've been paying).Am I flossing though? Compared to a majority of members even those that work for it? HELL YES LMAO.

Guest StabiloBossman
I think you had better re-read the thread.I simply asked how much they were going for in Selfridges as I've been paying ã7 a box for them. (Hoping they were cheaper than what I've been paying).Am I flossing though? Compared to a majority of members even those that work for it? HELL YES LMAO.
Oh f*ck off !! Can ure head get any bigger no one cares about how much money u have.

Guest StabiloBossman
Who said I've got loads of money though?By saying I am flossing compared to most of the forum I could be calling you all tramps for all you know.biggrin.gif
Ure jokes are well funny any one ever told u that

get imports for fiver a box (froot loops/capn crunch/oreos etc)wen bothered wich aint often as at the moment no homo but i enjoy special kcornpops wer cool but there basically just quavers with sugar instead of salt addedi wont be the one to try quavers with milk i'll leave that to a next user

Golden Grahams by far the best cereal!If someone in the fam goes america i get them to bring back baaaaaaare... hmm i can imagine my mums face if i told her i bought a box for ã7... as much as i love this cereal off... ã7 for cereal?? faaaack aarrrfAlso Cookie crisp is chooongRice krispies with chooped bananaFruit n fibre with BARE raisinsDats me!*licks lips*