Hold Tite Lady Fury

revs

It makes sense. My girl said she kept seeing Fury in Wood Green of recent.
She lives in Wood Green with her girl
U mean daughter yeh? biggrin.gif
She's a dyke
NOOOO WAY?Not that i would be on it with a boat like that but still...Shystie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fury
Her and Shystie did a ting or so the rumour goes.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense. My girl said she kept seeing Fury in Wood Green of recent.
She lives in Wood Green with her girl
U mean daughter yeh? biggrin.gif
She's a dyke
NOOOO WAY?Not that i would be on it with a boat like that but still...Shystie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fury
Her and Shystie did a ting or so the rumour goes.
I wonder who the man was in that ting :D

lol shes takin her job to seriouslyiv never seen people try make u buy sh*t in them kinda places apart from the suede protectors and anti rain products etc lol
jay dee is a "urban" chain store. They sell mostly clothes and always have staff that try to help you and get you to buy stuff.

Lady Fury is safe still.I've meet her a few times through mutual friends she cool to talk too.It's highly unlikely thats she's a dyke i know someone that was linking her a few months ago and from what he told me i don't think she's a dyke.Allow her working in Wood Green of all places though.Thats not a good look.I beg that Flirta D working in Sams is a rumour????LMAO!

he shots his mixtape in west end . . .he offered me a few times outside topshop . . . in his funny fx voice . . .
ye he tried shottin me it aswell saying its ã3then i asked him to spit he goes "nah i dont do that u gotta pay me" then i reply back "nah you're not that good" then he orders his food like nothing happens while my bredrins are bussin up

he shots his mixtape in west end . . .he offered me a few times outside topshop . . . in his funny fx voice . . .
ye he tried shottin me it aswell saying its ã3then i asked him to spit he goes "nah i dont do that u gotta pay me" then i reply back "nah you're that good" then he orders his food like nothing happens while my bredrins are bussin up
biggrin.gif:D

i gotta say Fury didn't have no attitude at all. Seemed safe.
Yeh but if she was workin then obviously she cant act funny, maybe outside work lol
yeah true. Somehow though that rule doesn't apply to Footlocker employees in WoodGreen. Most of the time they go on like the work for P diddy or some sh*t.

Yeh but if she was workin then obviously she cant act funny, maybe outside work lol
yeah true. Somehow though that rule doesn't apply to Footlocker employees in WoodGreen. Most of the time they go on like the work for P diddy or some sh*t.
They're the worst FL employees after the Bond St one.My gosh the attitudes are on another level.

Seen I can imagine that actually