Ipod Video or Ipod nano

Bacardi_Up

OK I've ordered the 8gb red nano from the istore and got them to price match amazon.They were initially selling it for ã38 more than amazon! biggrin.gif

OK I've ordered the 8gb red nano from the istore and got them to price match amazon.They were initially selling it for ã38 more than amazon! biggrin.gif
yea and costco is even cheaper ! ! !the nano toooo small for me and the screen aint good as the ipod videobattery lasts longer then the Ipod Video jus (Nano 24Hrs - Ipod 14hrs 30gb - 20hrs 80gb)but i love my 80gb and i only used 50 gb so far but its nice to have all your music with u and plus u can use it as a USB stick . . .

If you make any substantial journeys on public transport then get the video. I have a video, it's sick. I've got about 15 films on it and I watch films whenever I get the train to or from Birmingham, during my break at work, on the tube or train if I'm going more than 10 minutes. It's bless!I wouldn't watch a film on it if it was for the first time but it's not hard to get hold of a film you've seen before, leave it over night to convert and put it on your ipod in the morning.

Guest Jack X Supreme

My CX300's came this morning.Didn't sign for them and they sent two pairs.I'm saying I didn't recieve them and claiming ã35 back.On top of that they're f*cking sick.Best item I've bought all '07.