Cassidy Vs. Joe Budden?

Turkish

Who would win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. ?????

• Cassidy
    • Joe Budden
    • Too close to call

cba to find quotes from the mook diss but it was sick n warranted a response definately.how is cass the best with punches u must be on crack. he even bit bars from mook "smokin in the open like its amsterdam"up sum quotes innit buddens punches>>>>>>>>>>i'll let naija bwoy talk about cyss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cba to find quotes from the mook diss but it was sick n warranted a response definately.how is cass the best with punches u must be on crack. he even bit bars from mook "smokin in the open like its amsterdam"up sum quotes innit buddens punches>>>>>>>>>>i'll let naija bwoy talk about cyss
Cass said that line first though. Before Mook even came to light.I'll put some Cass lines up in a bit, he is easily the best with punchlines. f*ck Cyssero he is sh*t, at least Mook has talent.

"I can stunt cause I pump crack, if you wear my chain for a week you'd be hunchbacked""I aint shook niggas look but they never try, just like in a store, niggas look but they never buy""You could get f*cked up, and you'd swell up so big that if you live you would probly have stretch marks""The bezzle and the band rocked off nigga, so my body temperature would rise if I took my watch off nigga""You wouldnt believe how many chicks I popped off nigga, my c*ck been in more buns then a hot dog nigga"And these were all from one freestyle. More coming soon when I listen to more. Some are not punches but they are sick lines.

"What am I supposed to be impressed with your ice? I can get you robbed once a week for the rest of your life""I think Im the sickest writing, I can make tracks that the chicks and the niggas liking, thats why y'all biting, its like without Cass you wouldnt have no bar's I'm like a liquor license""The ice on your wrist is nice, but my sh*t so bright it look like it got hit with lightnin""My strip poppin like bacon in a pan, man, and my little mans will take them grams and walk to Brooklyn for that cake but they aint making da band""Im good with my hand gun game, the pump make em jump like an AND1 game""Keep calm or wind up in a trunk, I'll make you pussies bleed like its that time of the month...........period, im serious""If you asking to die im the person to see, il have you chumps hooked to the machines with the squiggly lines""Haters il blast you up, Cass'l put your stomach on the ground like a bad push up""I'll red dot your face like acne problems"

"rap is wrestling i do it for starters fix his wig up call me brutus the barber""young boy ima vet now aint gotta pull the techs out a machete'll make his neck smile""roll n spark damn dude hold it pa wen i flash the big mac its no golden arch""easy with the hate let a nigga get a mil 1st an i aint into local beef get a deal 1st""dont make me put the thing to ya grill n dog u like wrestling i used to think u was real""dont understand how u cowards be eating its time to cough it back up son its allergy seasonand if im mad wit ya pull the gat quicker it'll ruin ya grey goose and i dont mean bad liquour""if its a problem son tell me now, have band aids all over ya face u overdoin nellys stylehaters wanna get there click clack on if u dont like my music its alright playa skip dat song""all the bullshits irrelevant faem longest nose on the block the whole hood'll call me elephant man""my team a let it fly u r&b thugs ive never seen a bigger lie they can move there body wen the ninas in the sky"

Proves my point. Cass punchlines >>> _______
lmao. ur postin bars like "i look like i got hit with lightin"cant b seriousbox ur dad up dnt hype over net. real life u make a statement like dat id crack ur spine
These are better then any punchlines Fabolous has. If you dont get any of them just askand I'l tell you what it means cause one involves basketball and you might not understand it."I think Im the sickest writing, I can make tracks that the chicks and the niggas liking, thats why y'all biting, its like without Cass you wouldnt have no bar's I'm like a liquor license""Im good with my hand gun game, the pump make em jump like an AND1 game""Keep calm or wind up in a trunk, I'll make you pussies bleed like its that time of the month...........period, im serious"The way Cassidy delivers his punchlines is sick.

Heres some more:"I understand why y'all probly mad, I got a hot strip, and chop bricks like karate class""I'l stand on your roof like santa clause, pop you, and watch you Die, like ana Ross""Im in the drug spot chopping the keys, and my watch, it can drop the degrees, freeeeeze""If its beef then a heat to your grill like a whopper wit cheese""if she thinks you got, a couple mill, she'll be around your heel like an ankle sock""Ima stand tall like Dikembe, comprende, so they can lock me in shackles like kinte""This is what I do, I blew then crossed over like Skip To My Lou""My wrist man I lit it up, my bezzle got so many Pebbles Bam Bam couldnt lift it up""My click run sh*t like diarrhea""The toast will get grittier, I spit lead and burn you d*ckheads like chlymedia""Your plans is over, I sell coke and I aint talking cans of soda""Y'all aint nicer then Cass, I sh*t on tracks and come out the booth wiping my ass"

Heres some more:"I understand why y'all probly mad, I got a hot strip, and chop bricks like karate class""I'l stand on your roof like santa clause, pop you, and watch you Die, like ana Ross""Im in the drug spot chopping the keys, and my watch, it can drop the degrees, freeeeeze""If its beef then a heat to your grill like a whopper wit cheese""if she thinks you got, a couple mill, she'll be around your heel like an ankle sock""Ima stand tall like Dikembe, comprende, so they can lock me in shackles like kinte""This is what I do, I blew then crossed over like Skip To My Lou""My wrist man I lit it up, my bezzle got so many Pebbles Bam Bam couldnt lift it up""My click run sh*t like diarrhea""The toast will get grittier, I spit lead and burn you d*ckheads like chlymedia""Your plans is over, I sell coke and I aint talking cans of soda""Y'all aint nicer then Cass, I sh*t on tracks and come out the booth wiping my ass"
the red 1s equal ultimate plainface. basic basic bars. other 1s are aite to goodthe joe budden 1s sh*t all over him n dats just from a couple songs cant be arsed to find more.truesay u cant tell the delivery by reading but he uses bare punches ive heard other rappers useand lmao at cassidy ever being over my head. hes easy to listen 2 dats y i like him

the red 1s equal ultimate plainface. basic basic bars. other 1s are aite to goodthe joe budden 1s sh*t all over him n dats just from a couple songs cant be arsed to find more.truesay u cant tell the delivery by reading but he uses bare punches ive heard other rappers useand lmao at cassidy ever being over my head. hes easy to listen 2 dats y i like him
Im not saying Budden is sh*t cause hes one of my favorite rappers to. But Cassidy is the king of punchlines.Honestly them Budden ones dont come close to Cassidys. Yours are from a couple tracks and mine are from a couple freestyles so whats your point.I'l listen to some more later and put them up.

true straws is the punchline king. but he gets annoyingpunchline rappers are sh*t anyway. well the 1s who only do punchlines i meanlloyd banks(prime)>>>>>>> cassransom and hitchcock>>>>cassbudden>>>>cass
At punchlines:Cass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BanksCass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ransom (Hitchcock was average)Cass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BuddenOh yh and Jr Writer >>>>> all those you mentioned.

lol @ this topic joe budden was struggling with game who is a poor mc'The cats that be doin be on doin to much hating,in their raps they be drawing and doing to much faking act like they clap their gat but buss nothing,they frail I give them a shell like crustaceans''Niggas got me mad man I'm known for the chrome and the hockey mask I take burnerns of the waist clock and blast I have the burner burn your face like oxy pads''I'm off the meter like taxi cabs yall cats are not a match for cass cos yall rookies and be around pussies like maxi pads'Topic.Done

Lol at quoting those weak similies and saying topic done.
lol alie joke ting"i dont spit kilos no. its neo-soul heres the ending of matrix 3. neos joe urghhhh " - budden"its a small world we can make it less crowded now" - budden"i dont throw gang signs i got invisible sets" - hitchcock"u and ya hype boys said that u wanted static now u speakin thru white noise" - hitchcock (u wont find a cass punchline better then dat)cass punches arent clever n the way he sets dem up r basic. ppl im quoting aint even punchline rappers primarily a-team flow n multis plus the punchlines>>>>>>>>>ppl like 40cal n straws lloyd banks are punchline rappers purely