At what level do you class "cheating"??

streets.

Everyone in life wants options... Especially when they aint married. I understand this. So alot of those factors streets listed dont phase me too tuffKissing & sexing is a Noo.I wiseman woulda deaded the relationship b4 things got that far anyway.. U can jst see certain thing happening b4 they do, Just by the way your partner talks/swager

what the person above said mainly. But most of the things streets said i dont consider cheating, but takin the piss. Knt kiss no or sex no other= cheating and pisstakearrange or go link see someone else they know like or is moving to them. = pisstakeGiving out number is pisstake in most circumstances, but us breddas are smart so i know that bredda can obtain a girls number by othr means and not just drawing them. Same applys for msn/myspace ill give chicks the benefit of the doubt cos dont forget, the are emothional stupid chicks. but if they take that mile( give someone an inch, they take a mile/yard etc) then its different stories.

Guest haze-e

Depends.Giving out their number i could probably be lenient with however once im hearing seeing bare calls in her calls list its taking the piss. I woud then probably chat to her to sort the sh*t out, Not even on a mad vibe.HOWEVERIf my girl EVER lipsed, sexed someone or anything along those lines, All hell ah go bruk loose inna di playce.

Everyone in life wants options... Especially when they aint married. I understand this. So alot of those factors streets listed dont phase me too tuffKissing & sexing is a Noo.I wiseman woulda deaded the relationship b4 things got that far anyway.. U can jst see certain thing happening b4 they do, Just by the way your partner talks/swager
thats called being cynical apparentlyi actualy think its REALISTIC

I class everything except the last 3 as cheating
maybe giving out an old/fake number to get rid of the brer could be accepted.
Na Spidey, unneccessary hasssell cud be caused, she shud just tell the dude striaght she aint intersted.... imagine she disshes out a fake numb > your boys in the shoobs see her typin number in his fone> he comes back tells you > you bring it up to her > she tells u its a fake numb > you biggrin.gif "yeh right" > [lil flip ] Game Overrrrr [lil flip]
i see wat ur sayin, but it depends.like if i had a chick who i knew from her mentality she wasnt on dat hype, wen ravin, and i could tell she is faithfull n trustworthy, she would probably tell me before anyone else, dat sum boy try move her but she aired him wid a fake number.wid certain girls u can tell n feel a bit of reassurance, but obvously some of dem are jus swayed about.any girl i wife off would never take any brer in a rave seriously anyways. she would not be som naive to think there is anything more than a quick mash, and she wouldnt be so loose to bother wid dem ones.besides, if i didnt trust her at least a lil bit, i wudnt bother bein wid her. levels. :D

- them giving out their number in a club? Gone- a flirty text message? Gone- agreeing to meet up with someone Gone- kissing someone Gone- having sex Gone- messeging someone on myspace/facebook/MSN Gone- them lying to you about their past? (some class that as cheating) Depends on lie
ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN I'M 'ERE.Come like NYPD.

• 6 years later...