FHH '07

Guest Black Tom

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Black Tom
waitif someone jacks ur artistu dnt get the money back do u?
Thats what i wanna know, cos i still have stuff for dizzee that aint shifted

lol my eyes are too greedy, just tryna have the artists i want.you seen you can buy franchises and sh*t?whats the whole deal with alliances anyways?
For real. I'm just looking to stack so i can get a restuarant or something. But that's gonna take weeeeks!basically alliances are a good look, because you share assets with ur allies and you can make mixtapes with their artists (if their artists are big... more sales for you)
Init thats gonna take Tiiiiime
the only flop about alliances is, you can't put your money together to get a franchise quicker. Which is a sheg. BUT at the same time when i do get my franchise, the profits will be all mine biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi
How av u man got timbo on ur mix cd i aint accepted no alliance?
someone in the alliance snatched him off u stillif u look on ur roster, he prob wont be there
HOW DO I MAKE A MIXTAPE BLADsorry bout caps
u have to be a member of an alliancethen u can use any artists in the alliance to make a mixtape

someone in the alliance snatched him off u stillif u look on ur roster, he prob wont be there
u have to be a member of an alliancethen u can use any artists in the alliance to make a mixtape
yh i am. i just wanna know how to make a mixtape. step by step guide db

July 4th, 2007 86 Comments »â¦to faster servers! Fourth of July is officially a Fantasy Hip Hop holiday, and weâll be using that day to change the servers to faster machines! The changes have already been set in place and should be complete within the next 48 hours. What does this mean for you? Well, for one thing, the site will be down at some point between now and 48 hours from now (please spread the word to your friends!). The good news is that the site will be a lot faster when we come back. Our machines will be able to process a lot more data, which opens the door to more updates throughout the day (currently a single game update takes nearly 2 hours to computeâ¦think about that for a second!).So once the site goes down, take a break, have some fun, and weâll get back to work again after the holiday.JTFFounder

Guest Durrty Boi
What alliances are there in the real world, I can only think of Shady/ Unit records with Aftermath
cash money/dipset/slip and slide/ muder inc (slightly)the shady sh*t, the dudes are all on the same label

Guest Durrty Boi
yh i am. i just wanna know how to make a mixtape. step by step guide db
go to label homeyoull see the word on the street bit that shows u everything thats goin onin that middle bit on top left theres a thing that says alliance, click thatthen itll say my alliance, and itll show the name of ur alliance, click thatclick the tab that says tapesunder the word mixtapes before all the tapes are listed theres a thing that says createclick that.after that u ditrubte it, then advertise etc