FHH '07

Guest Black Tom

Guest Durrty Boi
U blew out ur money on the bait stars, im taking a diff approach
all the ones i have (apart from Fab) have albums droppin soon
What is it real time ????
i dont even know fami thought it was like fantasy football where ur artists are worth more the more they sell or the more press they get?so these dudes are about to release sh*t n start the media whoringi may be very wrong n ive only got 6mil leftlol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e

sh*t Bruv. I got tricked. I wanted Timbo for his beats, but then i clocked u could buy producers and timbo was under there. Which means i got timbo for music. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not A Ting Tho.

Guest Durrty Boi

lmao, i clocked that for Swizz Beatz too, but he's got an album aswell, so thats all goodand why the f*ck aint i sellin any albums?

Guest haze-e

I got Keyshia Cole and Timbo both albums on shelves - Advertising done.Signed some bredda to spread the word on the streets aswell so im noice

Guest Black Tom
bully wot r u tryna trade with me?i cnt see it, it jus says accept or rejectbut i dunno wot im accepting or rejecting
5 mil for swizz, press accept

Guest Black Tom
I got Keyshia Cole and Timbo both albums on shelves - Advertising done.Signed some bredda to spread the word on the streets aswell so im noice
how do you put albums on the shelves?
Product distribution

Guest Durrty Boi
bully wot r u tryna trade with me?i cnt see it, it jus says accept or rejectbut i dunno wot im accepting or rejecting
5 mil for swizz, press accept
lmaoi paid 11.5 mil for that dude

Guest haze-e

LMFAO at me signing Young Jibbs.I really hate this guy but hes young. Might have potential and only cost me 1Mill.Got an album on the shelf, Jibbs Feat Jibbs - Go cop that sh*t.

Guest haze-e

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I just found out how to drop artists - After i put a f*cking album on the shelf for Timbo. Ah well. Let see how it goes.