Guest StabiloBossman

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arsenal 4 life
I aint paying £10 for sh*t.Especially not to type.Next thing you know it will come like Pay as you go, £10 for 100 posts then you have to top up.
lol at payin for a forum

Friendly female slogans remeber us.
Damn skippy But toney how much would u charge 2 do individual tees (as in every1 has da same tee but with their screen name on it )Would u do a discount seein as most ppl on here would buy 1

Guest StabiloBossman
ON FRONTI HAVE VIP ACCESS ON BACKTO YOUR GIRLSee The Exposure Herewww.vip2.co.uk
Yes That Is The f*ckin One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cant sum one up a printable template of a t shirt then people could take fotos of the design and up them get bare ideas flowinEven if there basic still get this movin

Damn skippy But tony how much would u charge 2 do individual tees (as in every1 has da same tee but with their screen name on it )Would u do a discount seein as most ppl on here would buy 1
Screename on the bk, thats some next level of hotness lolI could do it in Gold/Silver Foil for bout £15.

Guest Durrty Boi
where did 'No Homo' originally come from btw?bare people rinse it
JUelz Santana said it on some Cam'ron tune i thinkeither that or when he said it on Santana's town

Let me put my thoughts acrossTEEsWould sell well depending on the price, maybe the time is not right though considering we don't even have a front page biggrin.gif Those who see the tshirts on road, type the address bar and see a forum 9/10 will say 'What the f*ck is this sh*t, long registering' Clicks XYou have to have a main page to draw people in and persuade them registering is a good ting - Without it we are nothing but one of the thousands of small time forums.Paying for access = forum in a graveyardIf I designed the tee (and I copyrighted this idea before I made this post)Front:Vip2 Logo (not the shitty one that we got now :D )Back:One of the many famous quotes of the pastfor exmaple''I got crabs from sleeping in my boys bed''then in small print the address www.vip2.co.uk-------------------------------It's not about rushing to jump on the tee bandwagon, without the main showcase being fully ready..Get a main page sorted out.

Damn skippy But tony how much would u charge 2 do individual tees (as in every1 has da same tee but with their screen name on it )Would u do a discount seein as most ppl on here would buy 1
Screename on the bk, thats some next level of hotness lolI could do it in Gold/Silver Foil for bout £15.
Da name dosent have 2 b big n not every1 ne has 2 have it.It was jus a quick idea.