Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

FAO Spiderman

loool @ the one on the far left comes like nadia from big brother

loool @ the one on the far left comes like nadia from big brother
Deep, I drawed the gurl to the left thats between the far left and the ginger gurl.

Haha i know that girl ^ Her names Elle from hackney... shes any turkish sket! Check that malteaser like mole on her top lip, that would make my piece flop if she was givin me shines

Haha i know that girl ^ Her names Elle from hackney... shes any turkish sket! Check that malteaser like mole on her top lip, that would make my piece flop if she was givin me shines
WRONG!!!!Thats not her nameShes not from Hackney.Shes not a teenShes not turkishYou lost

WRONG!!!!Thats not her nameShes not from Hackney.Shes not a teenShes not turkishYou lost
Boyed off.

Boyed off.
that was a reply still.Justin gives me jokes.

Boyed off.
that was a reply still.Justin gives me jokes.
got ended