murdoch tells branson not to f*ck with him

Carpe_Deum

i didnt twist anything. it was a war, NTL tried it, then merged with telewest, then merged with Virgin.. branson clearly stated that it was time sky's dominance was broken, and the new company was in a good position to begin this. being bigger, better and more powerful doesnt mean you have to win..it's just an advantage. ask sony.sky's advertising campaign alone killed off VM.
every cable/satellite provider experiences a dip in Q2. thats just how the market is. it will pick up by Q3 and 4 as Christmas approaches.
i take it you're applying for a job at virgin? stop pissing in my thread cos i beat u to the business news. gerrrrrout.maybe the worst is over for them, but it still means another merger is imminent while sky is still SKY.

i take it you're applying for a job at virgin? stop pissing in my thread cos i beat u to the business news. gerrrrrout.maybe the worst is over for them, but it still means another merger is imminent while sky is still SKY.
nah, i just find it funny that someone has intelligent as you would make a thread knowing that Virgin's position aint as bad as your making it out to be.

nah, i just find it funny that someone has intelligent as you would make a thread knowing that Virgin's position aint as bad as your making it out to be.
spoil sport. watch when u make a news thread. u work in media and cant appreciate sensationalism.

apparently....branson doesnt actually own ntl/telewestthey merged and rebranded as virgin mediawhich is allegedly seperate from the other virgin venturesdo you not think with the amount of money branson makes he could have kept sky on virgineven bought some of the premiership rights or sum sh*t