DINKY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removal Man
How does Carpe know Jamal anyway lol?
he thinks i dont.. when i do. he's pissed really cos hell never know how.
Some stalker movements there biggrin.gif
wot i was thinkin

How does Carpe know Jamal anyway lol?
he thinks i dont.. when i do. he's pissed really cos hell never know how.
Some stalker movements there biggrin.gif
wot i was thinkin
well u can both meet up at hampstead heath to discuss your similar thoughts, since in your warped minds that is so sinister.

that is jamal remember when you start living by yourself you lose quite alot weight I am marga as ne thing now my bredrin called me to his house got round there man fed me told me if he never knew me he would think I was a crack head

but guppie you know I can cook at the moment I am cooking ox tail it will be done it half hour just need to add the butter beans I have been cooking since I was 11 its just that you get lazy innit
Mmm, tha sounds nice, man can throw down in the kitchen. Very good look. A priority for my next lover is going to be that he must know how to cook.Stop being so lazy love, skinny is NOT a good look.

but guppie you know I can cook at the moment I am cooking ox tail it will be done it half hour just need to add the butter beans I have been cooking since I was 11 its just that you get lazy innit
Mmm, tha sounds nice, man can throw down in the kitchen. Very good look. A priority for my next lover is going to be that he must know how to cook.Stop being so lazy love, skinny is NOT a good look.
dont u already have a man?

I did.Your loss Doctor, I think u shld change ur name bk to Dr aswell.RM u a good cook too, 10 stars comin ur way.

I did.Your loss Doctor, I think u shld change ur name bk to Dr aswell.RM u a good cook too, 10 stars comin ur way.
oh sorry to hear happy hunting/fishing

• 2 weeks later...