A-LEVELS - STATE UR GRADES

streets.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a2english lit = Cfilm = BMedia = Cnearly got kicked out for attendance and doing no homework for the 2 years too, gonna do retakes in jan then uni next september
That's long still.cant you still get in somewhere good with those grades?

HO JEEEBUS.Mum rarely buys me stuff.Bought me the new United shirt, a new hoody, giving me money to go out tonight and some hench chocolate thing.Sick Sick.
Mum - "Thank God, Hes Finally Getting The f*ck Out Of My House..." biggrin.gif

a2english lit = Cfilm = BMedia = Cnearly got kicked out for attendance and doing no homework for the 2 years too, gonna do retakes in jan then uni next september
That's long still.cant you still get in somewhere good with those grades?
Yea but I planned to take a gap before I got my result, I need to clear my head and make some money and have fun

As results:Economics - ADrama - BEnglish - C (Pissed off. English is my life)French - D (Not surprised)General Studies - C (But who cares. None of my uni choices accept it anyway)Well done to everybody else. And those that didn't get what they needed, i hope clearing deals with you adequately nicely.

me A2 Religious Studies: B A2 I.C.T: DA2 PE: E All good still even though those two grades(E,D) look like sore thumbs to me i still got into my chosen uni doing the course i wanted to do which i am shocked because my grades did not exactly meet my grade requirements set by the university
What uni you going to?

Infamous was ur english lit gcse retake?
nah passed it first time was Aswill retake the module again next yearminor I'm confident of getting a B atleast next timeps. did you get into the uni you wanted? which was it?
Basically i got a C,C,D (220 points) and they wanted around a C,C,C (240 points) they rejected me (Brunel Uni) bt my insurance (Westminister Uni) accepted me, i rang up brunel and they were like no sorry theres no way... I explained to them that my mum passed away last year and i took off about a month and a half thats why i didnt get my C,C,C atleast n they were like no... I rang bak after and basically what happened is they decreased the requirements to 220 so they guy goes to me that they will take me on...I cancelled my insurance offer, got my clearing passport code but i have to wait for the letter which ill hopefully get on monday and then take it to brunel with my results...Im just really worried, they guy a brunel said ill definatly get in now but its only a verbal agreement... I hope i dont go there and there like no places left because then im screwed either way... And f*cking westminister and ucas are such wankers, they hung up on me soo many f*cking times and some of the idiots working there dont even know what the f*ck they are doing... I swear i go to one bre i need the clearing passport code and he goes to me 'You havent got a UK passport so your an international student'

Nah she did but still... Some people i chatted to on the phone today were so pointless... I mean its make or break for so many people, no need to go on like bitches... I hope i get my passport ting 2mora coz im goin straight to west to book my place... Its bare long tho... Infamous your taking a year out innit?

Nah she did but still... Some people i chatted to on the phone today were so pointless... I mean its make or break for so many people, no need to go on like bitches... I hope i get my passport ting 2mora coz im goin straight to west to book my place... Its bare long tho... Infamous your taking a year out innit?
getting my grades sorted and sh*t going uni 2008 hopefullyhow old are you at the moment?you could do with a year off to sort out stuff since your mum has passed away. tell them you would be more experinced a year later and tell them it will give you a time to grieve and pnoder on life.again sorry about your loss

I was considering that but im 19 now, I got kicked out of year 11 so when i did my gcses i f*cked up so i had to do a gnvq for a year... Im 19 so if i take out another year id start my degree when im 20/21 and finish when im 24/25 and thas too late in life... What unis you looking to go to?