I.C.T. In Secondary/College

Guest I.B.Blackman

Who actually worked in this lesson?all i remember is playin online pooland ghanachat.comsumhw dou i get a merit
LOLIn school days, our teacher was pathetic. Some Nigerian man who spent more time cussing one of the Nigerian pupils in his language and taking phonecalls. When he ducked out we all used to play a network game of Unreal Tournament. It would be sick when he's gone for time.

lol yeah im looking at a A* in my GCSE biggrin.gif (hopefully)but i did f*ck about bare in my lesson, mostly chattin to girls tho, because really most the internet was blocked, and most the proxy sites, i remember the vip2 one got blocked aswell a lil while after it was introducedi do remember one game site i could get onto though, had this one game when u used to just need to click and drag these little stickmen up into the air and watch them splatter on the ground, really it was about defending your fort from invaders but the plot seemed to get lost in the graphical nature of the drop

i found the helicopter game we use to play lol it was so addictive half of the people in the class flopped coz of thishttp://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf
LOLThis game is jokes. I died twice already though.
LOL trust, i remember i got the highest and everyone was looking forward to ict so they could beat me lmaogood old secondary school days!

Guest I.B.Blackman
lol yeah im looking at a A* in my GCSE biggrin.gif (hopefully)but i did f*ck about bare in my lesson, mostly chattin to girls tho, because really most the internet was blocked, and most the proxy sites, i remember the vip2 one got blocked aswell a lil while after it was introducedi do remember one game site i could get onto though, had this one game when u used to just need to click and drag these little stickmen up into the air and watch them splatter on the ground, really it was about defending your fort from invaders but the plot seemed to get lost in the graphical nature of the drop
yer dat happnd 2 me stilman wud jus bother n buss joke wiv the chicks nex 2 medat helicopter game was livealso boxhead: the rooms

There was some next website my bredrin showed me about in college called collegemix.com. And when you go to the game section, there were tons of games. Sonic, Mario, nuff games that would keep you entertained for weeks. Unfortunately it's down now.

was so swagi used to get sent out n sh*t n told off
lol, this was me in theory lessonsUsed to argue why can't i do my coursework instead of learning theory and the teacher would be like "because you need to revise for the gcse test" then when I came out with "yeah but i got an A* in the mock anyways, it ain't nothin I got to worry about" i got sent out, happened bare times for same sorta reasons, I would just roam the halls tryna catch people's attention in the other classes. I remember one time my teacher told me to come back inside because she caught me roamin, told me to come in and face the back wall, I thought "why not?" and just cotch'd on top of a free table faced the back and started going through my coursework, the bitch then says to me no stand up at the back against the wall, so I say "whatever" and go and start leaning against the back wall doing my coursework against the wall and then the bitch has the nerve to come and tell me "no don't do your coursework, just face the back wall" and then she comes and grabs all of the coursework out my hand and takes it away so by now most of the class are watching me and 70% are like "don't have it, walk out" i was thinkin to do it from the time she said face the back but thought why spoil my nice record and get an incident sheet sent home to my fam but then i just thought "f*ck it", walked out went to the library, went on the computer and started playing the game where you dashed the stickguys up in the air lol.

Guest Vegeta

Was murkin it this year, but towards summer almost flopped cos of that helicopter game & mario cart.Bare heads used to jus liste to music & watch videos.Back in year 11 everyone would always do a network game of Sin.