You see A levels

Guest Dr. Doom

Guest Dr. Doom

If you got a B in AS is it possible to still get an A overall? And if you got a B, which is 60 points at AS, if you get a B at A2 aswell (120 points) do they add together to make 180 or just merge to form 120 overall? What is the lowest grade you can get in AS which you could still get an A in overall if you really worked hard in a2? I am assuming that you only get one grade at the end of one A level not one for AS and one for A2 (at the end of the two years), am I correct? That is all.

Yes it is still possible but you make the task easier if you retake some modules to get an A for AS.This is quite easy to do since you got a B to begin with.

Guest Dr. Doom
Yes it is still possible but you make the task easier if you retake some modules to get an A for AS.This is quite easy to do since you got a B to begin with.
I see.Thank you.To my third question do you possess an answer?

If you got a B in AS is it possible to still get an A overall? And if you got a B, which is 60 points at AS, if you get a B at A2 aswell (120 points) do they add together to make 180 or just merge to form 120 overall? What is the lowest grade you can get in AS which you could still get an A in overall if you really worked hard in a2? I am assuming that you only get one grade at the end of one A level not one for AS and one for A2 (at the end of the two years), am I correct? That is all.
yo doom B is 50 points in AS levelsn C is da lowest u can get i rekndnt slack tho coz it aint as eazy as u think

yo doom B is 50 points in AS levelsn C is da lowest u can get i rekndnt slack tho coz it aint as eazy as u think
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I assume you mean you get a C in AS, you don't retake any modules the you just do the A2. <--- That is almost impossible:UMS (out of 300): A = 240, B= 210, C=180For A2, to get an A you need 480 so to get an A from a C, you will need to get no less than 100% in your A2 year