I don't like havin shanks pointed at me

fedfaced3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember in one rave one fool tried to hold a knife at me and I just stood there, told him to do summin since his mans were there, he was jus chattin sh*t.Next week I see him in some alleyway and battered the sh*t outta him, A-Town stomped him and all sorts, shoulda seen the way he was crying, werent like that during the rave was he?! biggrin.gif

pisssed, u cud of got cancelledcare 2 share the details?true say a fone and a diver aint worth ur life, but im assuming they didnt get em?
nothing really just playin basketball suddenly surrounded by a group of 4, like a mish mash of chavs and roadkids didnt know what I was dealin with until I see a blade and complimentry shank talk , so just bailed. this is brighton as well lmao. f*ck it though I just have the worst phobia of being stabbed it gives me nightmares.edit: and no lol, I'm too tight to give away my fiver and razr v3 ( biggrin.gif ) i'd rather get stabbed than be insulted like that neway

pisssed, u cud of got cancelledcare 2 share the details?true say a fone and a diver aint worth ur life, but im assuming they didnt get em?
nothing really just playin basketball suddenly surrounded by a group of 4, like a mish mash of chavs and roadkids didnt know what I was dealin with until I see a blade and complimentry shank talk , so just bailed. this is brighton as well lmao. f*ck it though I just have the worst phobia of being stabbed it gives me nightmares.
brighton they'd probably of shanked u up the ass

nothing really just playin basketball suddenly surrounded by a group of 4, like a mish mash of chavs and roadkids didnt know what I was dealin with until I see a blade and complimentry shank talk , so just bailed. this is brighton as well lmao. f*ck it though I just have the worst phobia of being stabbed it gives me nightmares.
looool at it being in brighton whats the world coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atleast ur still alive "if u live. u live to fight another day"worse is wen u dont know the bre has a shank n ur fightin thinkin ur gettin punched
U kno dem ones, that happened to one of my boys, man was so enraged he didnt feel himself gettin bored until he felt something trickling down his back after the beef, and just shrugged like 'f*ck it', Imma go hospital

brighton youts are d*ckheads. i was wit a friend at a pier one weekend night, 4 youts come barging past me and her, nearly knockin her over, i turned around and they shouted 'yeah, u wana watch wer ur walkin in the dirty souf'i really wish i had a gun at that time cos i wudve capped him in the knee

atleast ur still alive "if u live. u live to fight another day"worse is wen u dont know the bre has a shank n ur fightin thinkin ur gettin punched
U kno dem ones, that happened to one of my boys, man was so enraged he didnt feel himself gettin bored until he felt something trickling down his back after the beef, and just shrugged like 'f*ck it', Imma go hospital
yeah its the adrenaline init

brighton youts are d*ckheads. i was wit a friend at a pier one weekend night, 4 youts come barging past me and her, nearly knockin her over, i turned around and they shouted 'yeah, u wana watch wer ur walkin in the dirty souf'i really wish i had a gun at that time cos i wudve capped him in the knee
I know someone from my form at 2ndary school had similar situation, he called his cousin went back to the pier an hour later and threw 3 of the off the side. pure d*ckheads down here

yeah its the adrenaline init
Mmm Hmm biggrin.gif I dont feel pain when I'm mad. I'll prolly get shot and still carry on :D