*Official Carnival War report*

Numero001

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jus got back from LEEDS carnival was alryt yanobut the niche tent were i was got locked off around 7.451 min you no u see every1 runin 4rm the tenti was makin my way up theren i jus ran with every1 at the time i didnt no wat happendi fort sum1 got shot/stabbedn den i seen 1 guy runnin from the seen n im like WFTbut it wos jus all hypethe 22s a fite broke out every1 started runin/fallen/rolling down the hillwhere the tent waswhich was ded stupid where they put itthen the last P.A gurl hu sang"heart broken" cnt member her name jodie or sumetcame up n was likepolice locked this offn she started singin acopelan makin beat noices like "dum dum dum do do do"cos the djs wearnt aloud 2 play ne more musicthe noices wer absolutly horribleppl wer creasin at hern then at the end shes likeevery1 my new singles cumin out or sumetchek my myspace n makin sum big long speachn u see every1 jus rushin 2 leaveoverall was gudbut them hyped guys had 2 spoil it stil
Leeds Carnival was sh*t apart from the floats.Then Rehab after party was just a joke. Police locked it off whilst most people were outside, had to draw gyal in the car park. biggrin.gif