Points on driving licence

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started drivin wen i woz bout 15 like non of ma frends belived it till i rolled it 2 skool back in yr 11den i had an accident wid ma provisional lisence but luckily she had no lisence or insurance
lol @ rolling to skool in a whip wen ur 15, my cousin done this and went pen for couple months, but the car was stolen aswell.

dont kno if this has been covered cos i didnt read thru it all, but i got flashed doing quite a bit over the limit, asked me to go court or protest, i thought id try my luck, i found a random address, picked a jews name, and claimed that he was driving at the time, obviously the person was made up so they couldnt reject the claim, anyway to cut the story short, i got away scot free, have been pulled since and its never come up.
Whose name is this said car registered in? I swear they'd be able to trace it back?

Guest MessyGyal

i currently have 6 pointsi had 9 points back in oct 2005 and was caught doing 42 in a 30 any other time i would have been giving a ticket and 3 points but because i had 9 already they sent me to court the prosecutor was a c*nt i guess they decided to make an example of me and they gave me 5 points and obviously that took me over 12 so they banned me for 6 months i nearly lost my job,i made up some bullshit bout being poor so they only fined me £50 but i would have rather had a huge fine and no ban.i have to be so careful now cos theres no way my work would keep me again if i gt banned twice.

Guest MessyGyal
How can most of u get caught for speed especially with them bright yellow gatso and the lines on the bottom of the road to tell u to stay at that speed until the lines have goneuncover feds are easy to spot if u look in ur rear mirrors, they tend to drive 5 series bimmers, modeos or volvo s40s, with the bait hat and uniforms in the back seats and extended exterior wing mirrors
almost everytime ive been caught it has been by police wth radarscunts

i currently have 6 pointsi had 9 points back in oct 2005 and was caught doing 42 in a 30 any other time i would have been giving a ticket and 3 points but because i had 9 already they sent me to court the prosecutor was a c*nt i guess they decided to make an example of me and they gave me 5 points and obviously that took me over 12 so they banned me for 6 months i nearly lost my job,i made up some bullshit bout being poor so they only fined me £50 but i would have rather had a huge fine and no ban.i have to be so careful now cos theres no way my work would keep me again if i gt banned twice.
reminds me of them dont drink & drive ads

Guest MessyGyal
reminds me of them dont drink & drive ads
i wasnt drinking ive never done that

Guest MessyGyal

i do roughly 3000 miles a month its really hard to not get caught speeding in my job especially when im going places i dont really know as im not familar with the cameras that are often hidden

Guest MessyGyal

all along the A2 are those average speed cameras they are a c*nt cos they clock your speed first then there will be another set say 6 miles further on which take your speed again then it works out how many mph average you were doing and if its over 50mph you get a ticket/points\

late last night i was drivin round endz wid cupple ov d goonsquad n fedz pulled man...had tingz but we ballsed dem...basically d car had no mot, no license, no insurance so they took it and i can get it bak for sum extortionate price...but how many points am i looking 6 and a 2bill fine or will they ban me

dont kno if this has been covered cos i didnt read thru it all, but i got flashed doing quite a bit over the limit, asked me to go court or protest, i thought id try my luck, i found a random address, picked a jews name, and claimed that he was driving at the time, obviously the person was made up so they couldnt reject the claim, anyway to cut the story short, i got away scot free, have been pulled since and its never come up.
I've used the above scam to wriggle out of a couple flashes over the past year or so....but I wouldnt really advise it anymore....It was reported on the news a few months back, that bare heads were running that scam....and the only reason why it worked, is because most local councils had like one or two staffs dealing with the hundreds of speeding offences....so I can imagine most of the letters werent getting followed up on....but now its been exposed to light...you can bet their working more efficiently these days.....I had 3 points cleared from my licence about 2 years ago....and I plan to keep it that way(touch wood). But truthfully it is hard.

i duno how but ive got out of points twice. *touches wood* first time i did 70 in a 30 got flashed they sent a letter, i admitted to the speeding but they never got back to me, got flashed again got them points. then i got flashed again sent one the letters off but didnt hear back.
mine were all speed cameras. so first they send u a letter to ask u if u were driving the car. then they say either send in ur license and recieve the points or u can take it to court. the last incident i got off on i didnt reply to the second letter.
You see the letter that you said you didnt reply, was that the letter that they was asking for your license?I got a letter this morning for speeding, but I'm actually thinking of telling them I wasnt the driver and putting a different name & address there. But if I do put my name and address there, I'm just hoping SOOO MUCH that this is one of the letters that they dont reply back and ask for my license, because its not only this but because of an incident that happenend last week I've been told by police to expect a letter requesting for my license for 3 points and a fine.Has anyone on here never replied to the 'Notice of intended prosecution letter?'