Points on driving licence

you can have up to 12 and after then you loose ya license and pay fine for each endorsement (£60) i cant see why ya going caught unless you contested it or aint paid the fine yet.
How long ago was the first one?Cos my boy got pulled over by an undercover car n they must ave told him they were doin him for it n it was goin to be goin through the courts etc etc ANYWAY he didnt hear anything for ages, we both thought that they had blighed him cos he put his hands up to it, but two twos about 8/9months later man got a court summons for it, he was pisssssssssssedI swear they only need to contact you within 14 /21 days or suttin to show you that they INTEND to prosecute, after they've holla'd at guys then bbbboyyyyy they can take along as needs be to give u a date

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pissed all u mans wid pointsi started drivin wen i woz bout 15 like non of ma frends belived it till i rolled it 2 skool back in yr 11den i had an accident wid ma provisional lisence but luckily she had no lisence or insuranceman wos scot free but i jus passed ma test like 3 weeks ago

my points came via being caught on a cam and the met sent a letter to me 2 weeks after the offence and THEN i wrote back but they didnt receive the letter as they were going on like they never got it so i sent it AGAIN didnt hear jack for the best part of 8 months and then moved house so boy and its not like i have been STOPPED by police about this so thats over ennit

Guest Reggie
None! And not expecting any. Police don't like me. The amount of times I've been stopped for "random checks" is piss take. I've had a parking ticket though. No biggie!
"What do u mean routine check, I didnt take this route to be checked"

How can most of u get caught for speed especially with them bright yellow gatso and the lines on the bottom of the road to tell u to stay at that speed until the lines have goneuncover feds are easy to spot if u look in ur rear mirrors, they tend to drive 5 series bimmers, modeos or volvo s40s, with the bait hat and uniforms in the back seats and extended exterior wing mirrors

How can most of u get caught for speed especially with them bright yellow gatso and the lines on the bottom of the road to tell u to stay at that speed until the lines have gone
I'D SAY LACK CONCENTRATION.I've only got 3 points left which goes off quite soon.

ive got 6 on my license, insurance quotes are not the one3 points for basically showin this policeman he was a d*ckhead and needed to learn how to drive, so he went around my car with a torch (it was 1am) untill he found something wrong with the whip (a small tyre defect)next 3, bbbbooyyy hands up still i got caught doin over 80mph in a 30 by a traffic car, f*ckers were sneaky doe, driviving around with only their sidelights on (yet again about 4 suttin am). Swear i cud ave gotten out of that one in the courts doe, cos they were not even followin for that long b4 i clocked them....lol i asked to see the recording of me in action. i was FLYING!!! they had to do nearly a ton to catch up with me, n they only caught up b'cause i got stuck beind this f*ckin asda lorry.BUT ITS NOT BIG N ITS NOT CLEVER!!

dont kno if this has been covered cos i didnt read thru it all, but i got flashed doing quite a bit over the limit, asked me to go court or protest, i thought id try my luck, i found a random address, picked a jews name, and claimed that he was driving at the time, obviously the person was made up so they couldnt reject the claim, anyway to cut the story short, i got away scot free, have been pulled since and its never come up.