FAO - CHELSEA FANS OF THE FORUM

Dat Boy B

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. I remember when you were slayed 6-1. And yeah Ron Chopper Harris is probably our 2nd best player of all time behind Osgood.We were slaying you before we had the money. There is no way a Tottenham fan can claim they are superior to Chelsea without going back to the early 90's.Thats like saying Blackburn are superior to Man U lol.

I think it speaks for its self that you havent finished above us since 1995/1996 season.Zola , Gullit , Osgood , Desailly , Wise , Harris , Dixon , Greaves , Tambling >>> The names you just mentioned.
Someone slap the clueless sports fan tag on this muppet.Typical no nothing new age Chelsea wanker, bringing shame on your club with such a twatish comment like that.Slap yourself.Like gundam im leaving this sh*t forsaken thread.

*Gets ready*Berbatov >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shev + Drogba + Pizzzo*Leaves this sh*t thread*
Yeah it was cool watching Berbatov pick up golden boot. Oh wait.....And you never heard of Osgood before? You obviously know sweet f.a.Hasselbaink>>>Your whole defence that he raped on a regular basis.

With or without the money we have always been a bigger club then Tottenham.Face it.
Come off it.Has your brain been reset to 2003 onwards?(I'm a Man Utd fan and speak the truth).

You both conviently missed out the question -Post the amount of European trophies and Fa Cup trophies you have won in the past, seeing as you have ALWAYS been a bigger club than Spurs.Bait you 2 just fill the stereotype of what to expect from Chelsea fans these days.SMHYou make me sick.Ruining football.

You both conviently missed out the question -Post the amount of European trophies and Fa Cup trophies you have won in the past, seeing as you have ALWAYS been a bigger club than Spurs.Bait you 2 just fill the stereotype of what to expect from Chelsea fans these days.SMHYou make me sick.Ruinign football.
LOL you say yuo are a better club than us?THEN SHOW YOUR RECORD AGAINST US!Not who beat who but TOTTENHAM vs CHELSEAExactly. You dont want me uptting this record up cos of how embarrassing it is for you guys!

With or without the money we have always been a bigger club then Tottenham.Face it.
Come off it.Has your brain been reset to 2003 onwards?(I'm a Man Utd fan and speak the truth).
Tottenham vs Chelsea record for the last decade please.Oh, you dont have it?>>> that way son.
Southampton for a while used to be our prem bogey team.But I would still be correct in saying that post-war Man Utd has always been a bigger club than Southampton.>>> That way son.

You both conviently missed out the question -Post the amount of European trophies and Fa Cup trophies you have won in the past, seeing as you have ALWAYS been a bigger club than Spurs.Bait you 2 just fill the stereotype of what to expect from Chelsea fans these days.SMHYou make me sick.Ruinign football.
LOL you say yuo are a better club than us?THEN SHOW YOUR RECORD AGAINST US!Not who beat who but TOTTENHAM vs CHELSEAExactly. You dont want me uptting this record up cos of how embarrassing it is for you guys!
Answer my question.Stop avoiding it your making yourself look like a pillock.