Quick 360 Question

Kurtis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

donno cuz just started to freeze when i was playin games (sometimes 5 mins after turning it on) when i did reset the red rings wud flash some thing happen wid my 1st one but i thought it happen tru i got it chipped cos it started f*ckin up a month after i got it done

I was thinking about chipping but.....Live>>>_________.
u can still go on live with a chipped boxif u know how to
Is it Live or the system link thing such as "X Link Kai".If it is proper Live hook me up with some info please if you know.

Guest haze-e
I was thinking about chipping but.....Live>>>_________.
u can still go on live with a chipped boxif u know how to
I was gonna post what Bacardi posted but then i clocked you must know a way.I can buy a chipped 360 at anytime. Wanna release your secrets unto me?

not exactly secretjust use the stealth releases to mod your 360then only get stealth gamesMs clocks coz individual games discs have different ID's, so when 50,000 people from the UK are playin a game thats not even out there using the same game ID it becomes baitstealth covers that up

Guest haze-e
not exactly secretjust use the stealth releases to mod your 360then only get stealth gamesMs clocks coz individual games discs have different ID's, so when 50,000 people from the UK are playin a game thats not even out there using the same game ID it becomes baitstealth covers that up
This 100% safe, Coz if so fam your a badman.

This 100% safe, Coz if so fam your a badman.
I have no idea what the talk of stealth is but me gonna research this.Safe Durrty.

Long for going on Live while your 360 is chiped.Microsoft upgrade their system on a regz, therefore you will need to flash your 360 again. Certain people didnt know this and their accounts got clocked.
is urs chipped fam or do u or any1 else know any1 that can do it for meI could do it myself but i cant be bothered and i haven't got peas to be buying all the stuff