Sorry but its a 9/11 topic

Guest Reggie

People seem to have concluded that it was a lie. If the evidence is there and is solid then how come Bush is still a fee man?How many DVD's have these documentaries sold? How many Deals have these Documentaries struck with Sky TV Channels?How many films have been made on 9/11?That's what i thought.Me personally? I don't have an opinion on it. If I did? it would be conjecture.
The evidence I know is that the FAA grounded all flight, HOWEVER the Laden family was allowed to fly from the US???

oh pls.. not this again. show me your 1st class in your field of expertise and you might have a point. metal cant buckle under heat? biggrin.gif
Not from a open flame, noNot my words but words of leading scientists and scholars.

its truebut it happens with everything
so why assume that they are telling the truth? that vital info could be the basis of what make such claims false. like when you film people say "i heard explosions like bombs" and put that in a film talking about a theory that a building was detonated by bombs..not by accident. when in fact it was diesel tanks exploding.

so why assume that they are telling the truth? that vital info could be the basis of what make such claims false. like when you film people say "i heard explosions like bombs" and put that in a film talking about a theory that a building was detonated by bombs..not by accident. when in fact it was diesel tanks exploding.
i donti listen to both sides and make my own mind up stilli dont get all my info from one party

The same way ur disputing is the same way I can state it, like I said no one will ever know the true story.All we saw is flames from the plane then it fell.