Excuse Me.

Lucarelli

Who in the third realm of courscant is Tusle Hill?I Once roamed the halls of this forum as an established Baptist.I've been he thru the good and the bad. I was a good role model for new usersand a very well spoken and good mannered indivdual. I then one day...to my horror I get a permanent ban slapped on my for headlike some common scoudrel its blasphemy to the highest degreeI DONT DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT GIVE ME MY DIGNITY BACK

Who in the third realm of courscant is Tusle Hill?I Once roamed the halls of this forum as an established Baptist.I've been he thru the good and the bad. I was a good role model for new usersand a very well spoken and good mannered indivdual. I then one day...to my horror I get a permanent ban slapped on my for headlike some common scoudrel its blasphemy to the highest degreeI DONT DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT GIVE ME MY DIGNITY BACK
I really do feel for you brother , There is a certian aroma in the air of spitefullness , i certianlly felt the harshness of this society today . Just take it on the chin there will be better days ahead

lmao @ wilson trying to revive rwd under the name "Freshbeats"Gave up on that and joined back here with his all new persona.smh
Excuse me who are you ? Your very rude intruding in on my conversations and please just stop following me around , its like you want something from me .You are very freaky and i dont like it , This is why the police need to crack down on this forum