Planes

Maxxx

I was shopping with my girl yestersya and der was some proper loud noiselooked up and was some MASSIVE plane bare lower than normalits that plane with the hench satalite on it, i could see the satalite moving then later down the pub, there was another plane, some old bommer thing...just see this on another forum Britain's air force scrambled four Tornado warplanes to intercept eight Russian long-range bombers, but the Russian planes did not enter British air space, the Ministry of Defence said.Russia's Defence Ministry said 14 strategic bombers had been flying long-range patrol operations but none approached a foreign state and most were accompanied by fighter jets from NATO countries.Relations between Britain and Russia are at their worst since the Cold War, but the Foreign Office said Britain did not see a recent Russian decision to resume of long-range patrols as a cause for alarm and that "normal preparedness" was in place.Russia's refusal to extradite Andrei Lugovoi, a former KGB bodyguard suspected of murdering emigre Alexander Litvinenko in London last year, led to tit-for-tat expulsions of diplomats this year."In the early hours of this morning four RAF (Royal Air Force) Tornado F3 aircraft... were launched to intercept eight Russian Bear aircraft which had not entered UK air space," the Ministry of Defence said in a statement.A British Foreign Office spokesman said relations with Russia "continue as normal outside the unresolved extradition request".The Tupolev Tu-95, code-named 'Bear' by NATO, is Russia's equivalent of the US B-52 bomber and is a Cold War icon.Russia's Defence Ministry said 14 Russian strategic bombers had started long-range routine patrol operations on Wednesday evening over the Pacific, the Atlantic and the Arctic."The planes flew only over neutral water and did not approach the air space of a foreign state," it said."Practically all the planes were accompanied by fighters from NATO countries."It is at least the second time in recent months Britain has scrambled jets to intercept Russian bombers.The stories by Russian bombers appeared to the latest of the regular long-range patrols that President Vladimir Putin announced last month would be resumed, after a gap following the collapse of the Soviet Union. beginning of ww3?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, i coudlnt make a topic thanks to smirnoff ice. i saw something that looked like a eurofighter go past chelsea harbour yesterday morning. it looked exactly like this.. and i was wondering "sh*t imagine the pilot mistakenly let a bomb drop".. it was only one tho.. flying low, we were all wondering wtf.. euro_banner.jpg

this plane was hench!!!, one the biggest raf have surelysome man was like there's the ' djhdjcdjcd ' , i couldnt rememeber wot he said.the sattalite must b huge if i could see it, plus it even looked masive from were i was.
looks like an AWACS plane... was it like this?300px-Usaf.e3sentry.750pix.jpg
sorta, the satalittle lookd like it was right at the bottom end of the plane, trust i was shook!and wen i was in pub n see that bomber, i was SHOOK.

Durrty, you still on flight school?
haha, man can go actually do it wid the RAF or Army or whatever, then eventually be Durrty Boi The (actual) General
yes indeediobut iaint goin the fighter pilot routei would if there were no wars goin onbut imma get private lessons then try get a scholarship from a majorline