Skepta Was Right

Aquaman

ghetto is better in bars flows artist wordplay like he said hes ticking the boxesbut in a clash he gets angry and sounds sh*t plus skepta wrote a few bars for him thats why he won ghetto was just sprayin normal bars for him apart from the line about top 3but skepta is a radio mc and has them funny merkers bars and can get to a point within 8 or 16bars but overall ghetto is much better

Ghetto can't touch Skepta anymore. He had his chance and he blew it."They're like "Skepta, how can you kill him like that?!" lmao Fact.Only way to beat Skepta is to spit like him. Ghetto should have droped his skepa flow"Names G H no its not HectorI come to the dance and blow up the sectorWant a girl like carmen electraI can do this all day long my selector"WHEEEEEL

Only way to beat Skepta is to spit like him. Ghetto should have droped his skepa flow
Stop talking about Grime mcs like they're characters from Streetfighter. There is no "way" to beat Skepta, per se. Ghetto did beat ihim in mine, and others opinion, but it's only a clash, nothing major.
Ghetto won?! lmaoGhetto got taken for a pineapple. Nothing major, maybe for you. Ghetto was comming with this no one can touch him talk, Skepta brought him back to ground, same with Tinchy.

Guest the_truth_hurts
raaa wunt agree wiv he dnt hold weight fink he cums wiv sum serrrious lines buh ina clash he does jus get abit hyped den fuk up doe
nah obv ghetto is top 3but in a clash hes not effective. cba to listen to 100 bars of skippy incoherent waffle
Bar for bar ghettos probally the most armed and his bars hold serious content, but For true hype don't win a radio clash it might of looked good on LOTM but on radio it makes him sound stupid. Ghetto got handled twice by skepta cause Skeptas hits were more direct and you could actually make out what he was saying. you can always tell when ghetts is losing a clash because he starts hyping and talking grease 'its not my fault i've got more bars' n sh*t.

Only way to beat Skepta is to spit like him. Ghetto should have droped his skepa flow
Stop talking about Grime mcs like they're characters from Streetfighter. There is no "way" to beat Skepta, per se. Ghetto did beat ihim in mine, and others opinion, but it's only a clash, nothing major.
Ghetto won?! lmaoGhetto got taken for a pineapple. Nothing major, maybe for you. Ghetto was comming with this no one can touch him talk, Skepta brought him back to ground, same with Tinchy.
nah nah ghetto boyed striders life

Ghetto can't touch Skepta anymore. He had his chance and he blew it."They're like "Skepta, how can you kill him like that?!" lmao Fact.Only way to beat Skepta is to spit like him. Ghetto should have droped his skepa flow"Names G H no its not HectorI come to the dance and blow up the sectorWant a girl like carmen electraI can do this all day long my selector"WHEEEEEL
bar is pure piffmerking over the riddim like thatsheeeezlean wheres the set/footage of ghetto vs tinchy

Skepta:ghetts,im feeling your mixtape coverbut im not feeling your mixtape bruvai think you made a mistake bruvayour not hip hop thats a piss take bruvaended. AlsoTinchy:Will, whos sending? i heard man is sending, if its not kano then it must be the rebore.ended again.

Skepta:ghetts,im feeling your mixtape coverbut im not feeling your mixtape bruvai think you made a mistake bruvayour not hip hop thats a piss take bruvaended. AlsoTinchy:Will, whos sending? i heard man is sending, if its not kano then it must be the rebore.ended again.
lmfao when did this happen? Ghetto must have come back with sommat serious